Search results

1. P

Cut or uncut?

Policy Title Back to Policy Statements Circumcision The American Urological Association, Inc.® (AUA) believes that neonatal circumcision has potential medical benefits and advantages as well as disadvantages and risks. Neonatal circumcision is generally a safe procedure when performed by an...
  2. P

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

It is down with current patch, I tried fix from non mq sars but did not seem to work.
  3. P

Guardian Mission

friday was my last run. I say the code to activate it sick the tank merk on it run into the tunnel and fegn death on that toon. other toon with cleric merc casts from tunnel mouth.
  4. P

Guardian Mission

I use 1 tank merc 1 cleric merc and casts spells from in tunnel. No agro from adds.
  5. P

Guardian Mission

i have not tried the sk ability but i tried tank merc plus cleric merc and pets and had no adds assist at all. I kept real players in tunnel casting dots from distance and all adds spawned but none assisted.
  6. P

Guardian Mission

can you still pet kill the cpu without adds assisting?
  7. P

MG now a 6 timer not 12

Just noticed today they cut it back.
  8. P

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

For me I just cut gems for jc, actually made plat when increasing skill. I just set up a buyer and let him buy the gems then sold result to merchant npc.
  9. P

Faction modifier

There is some way to get around factions, like faction required to buy items used in some services offered. This is not shared though.
  10. P

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

This is ok modify for others, make sure you have old UI opened up. Modify for other trades. Sub Main :main /call CleanForge /echo Current Blacksmithing =${Me.Skill[Blacksmithing]} /delay 2 /nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro1]} leftmouseup /delay 2 /ctrlkey /itemnotify...
  11. P

EggFortune macro.

awesome job very helpful
  12. P

EggFortune macro.

The item is summoned before the spell is finished casting, If they fix this and I assume they would then its over.
  13. P

EggFortune macro.

Nothing as of yet here.
  14. P

EggFortune macro.

I am not sure why they would take plat more serious than actually duping alternate currency and use hacks to get around faction to buy items with the duped currency. If they do its fine, no big deal.
  15. P

EggFortune macro.

this plus server merger with free transfers was a way to make a very large sum of plat.
  16. P

EggFortune macro.

the purpose is to summon random eggs every min. If you duck it cancels the spell and you can summon an item every 3 tenths of a second.
  17. P

EggFortune macro.

How long did it take for you to get banned? Been running this for 2 weeks now without an issue as of yet.
  18. P

EggFortune macro.

you buy with station cash, if you never bought anything with station cash before then you should have enough to get it. hit the EQ button in game and select marketplace
  19. P

EggFortune macro.

Just some extra info, I had played with the delay time and tested what ones where most effective, I use MQ2autodestroy to handle the eggs keeping the four listed and sellcrap to sell the items off. The hourly rate is about 6200 pp /hour. My sell off after 7 hours with all bags full is about...
  20. P

Crashing on a specific mob.

I had this happen with rumblecrush. When I tested without MQ2 it still crashes me.