Search results

1. D

mq2nogold

Its trivial to get rid of the pop ups. A simple macro/lua would dismiss them after the fact. You still get the browser pop up when you logout though.
  2. D

Simple Macros

When in doubt use the echo command: /echo /if (${Target.PctHps} < 95) /attack on What you'll hopefully notice is a subtle spelling error: Target.PctHps Target.PctHPs
  3. D

Cleric ini

Here is another list from a macro I wrote last year. /call AddSpell "S|13|SPLASH|127|Refreshing Splash" /call AddSpell "A| 0| HEAL|200|Burst of Life|0|NULL|Update_Heal" /call AddSpell "S| 1| HEAL|254|Guileless Remedy|0|NULL|Update_Heal" /call AddSpell "S| 2| HEAL|254|Sincere...
  4. D

Cleric ini

I don't have any mq2bot config files but I can tell you what works well for me. These are your single target 'spam heals' Spell1_Name=Guileless Remedy Spell2_Name=Sincere Remedy Spell3_Name=Merciful Remedy Group heals Spell1_Name=Beacon of Life Spell2_Name=Syllable of Invigoration...
  5. D

Where to farm plat in CoV

Its fairly easy to get CoV TS and collectables via overseer and since its two going on 3x expansions old there isn't going to be a lot of demand. Another option is to pick some older zones that have a lot of trash mobs that drop things that can sold to the vendors and grind out that stuff...
  6. D

Leveling help

Its really hard to make solid suggestions because everyone's team and boxing capabilities are different. Try doing the partisan and mercenary quest lines for the expansion. If they are trivial, move to the next expansion. If they own you, move back an expansion. In theory TDS is the next...
  7. D

MissTerious has passed today

My condolences. I never met her IRL but had many conversations here. I too will miss her.
  8. D

Help Me replace my Cleric Please

This is the spell line up I've been using for group/raids and it generally parses pretty well. You'll have to translate it to whatever format bot you use. GEMS ------------------------------------------------------ Gem1=Guileless Remedy Gem2=Sincere Remedy Gem3=Merciful Remedy Gem4=Atoned...
  9. D

gina not working with MQ loaded

Could you list your plugins? /plugin list
  10. D

gina not working with MQ loaded

That is really odd. When you turn "/log on" the EQ client starts writing each line of 'stuff' you see in your chat windows to a file. GINA reads from that log file and compares each "trigger" against every line of chat. In order for MQ to "mess" that up, if would have to either block the...
  11. D

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

I have scripted a few raid events. Some are easier than others and a lot of depends on the characters you have able to bring to the fight. I suspect the people most able to help you are also the least willing to give away the secret sauce for an event unless you have some significant...
  12. D

EQBCS-Classic minimise

It is possible to run EQBCS as a windows service in which case it is a background task that does not show a window (alt tab) nor a task tray icon. You have to do some windows magic to enable it but there is a how to on one of the wiki's
  13. D

Plugin Overseer

Q: Do you think MQ2Overseer should include the option to use the new overseer "Auto Fill" button? New Overseer AutoFill : - Pro: Its what the majority of the EQ population is using so it looks more "normal" - Pro: It fills in all slots with a single operation - Con: You will FEEL the client...
  14. D

Problems with root hotkey

The HP locks at 1-2% (?) while any of the alien mobs are up. Glad you got the win. Now that you've gotten the first win it will get easier to do.
  15. D

Answers: 1. Yes: VP AA will work. HOWEVER, VP has a long refresh time and you WILL likely get adds faster than the refresh. That is why I suggest just using shackles until you get the win and can refine your setup. 2. Yes I use GINA triggers. The lines I copied are in MQ macro event syntax...
  16. D

1 - Put your entire team on the platform. 2 - Play your shaman by hand and have the following spells loaded. A - Blood of Mayong B - Shackle 3 - Start the event. Once SK has solid threat have the group attack EMOTE: "Shei Vinitras shouts, '#1#, You are unworthy.'" You need to cure whoever...
  17. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Esadair: MQ2Melee was an amazing plugin that was ahead of its time with respect to getting characters to perform many combat specific abilities. The Holy/Downshits offer some customization but they are not really good for general purpose logic. Its been a while since I did a deep dive on...
  18. D

Plugin Overseer

Patch 11-16-2022 added new quests and traits which again breaks the format of the saved agent data. I have updated the plugin and will pass changes to Fry to merge into the distro. I HIGHLY encourage you to run a single character and let it completely finish scanning new agents before you...