Search results

1. D

GK Monk/Monk Bug

I have been a member on here long enough to know GK is taboo but I have a few questions. A few weeks ago i zoned into a zone and every single MOB was dead. Then, they all spawned at almost the exact same time. So I naturally assumed that it had been GK'd. Is GK back? Has it ever really been...
  2. D

/zone not chaining

I cant get /zone to go to more than one zone. No matter where I am at, and how many zones away, it only zones once then stops. Been using this a long time and know when it is working and not. I did redownload, reboot etc etc. Any ideas?
  3. D

Google - Chrome

I just d-loaded it and it is freaking SUPER fast. I love a lot of the options too, very easy interface. I know they have a lot of work to do on it but so far it is bad ass imo. http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHMG&utm_source=en-hpp&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=en
  4. D

Anyone else get this email?

Hello All, CodeCompiler here This email was to let you all know we are going to be doing solteris flagging 1-7 on 2 servers that you can get invited to join. We do ask you send a donation of 200 dollars to Nuegenx@aol.com or pm CodeCompiler on the site. This will allow the users to be able to...
  5. D

Strikeforce V Faction

Any instances or any way MQ2 can be used to speed along the process for gaining Strikeforce 5 faction? If ya dont want it publicly known feel free to PM me.
  6. D

Warrior Tanking macro?

Curious, is there a Warrior tanking macro out there? If I played a puller and brought a MoB to camp the warrior macro would start taunting and then go to town til it was dead, then wait til the next MoB was brought by the puller. That exist?
  7. D

Accessing another computer

Question : My mom, who lives in Arizona, is having some issues with her puter. I have tried to talk her through it to no avail. Is there a way i can log on to her puter from my puter in Florida? Well, I am sure there is, can someone explain how to do it in retard terms for me please :)
  8. D

Quick macro

Can someone give me a basic 1 spell gem casting macro (to raise casting skill)? Obviously doing it over and over.
  9. D

Masking IP's?

I was curious, my friend apped for a guild and they did an IP check on him to make sure he wasnt a scammer (they compared his IP to ppl that have scammed them before). He of course got in the guild but it got me thinking : Is there a way to not really mask your IP but to send a false one? So...
  10. D

Need help with a holyflag command

Pinpoint Weaknesses Rk. II Need it to go off whenever up, in combat and the MOB is at 75% or more health. Thanks in advance
  11. D

Anyone here officer or GL of a high end raid guild

If you are PM me plz. Got a real good friend who I may give my good Shaman account to that will transfer wherever to play. He was an awesome player back in the day, very awesome. Been at WoW for quite a few years and is ready to come back to EQ. He raids like 7 days a week and is a really...
  12. D

I am a scammer, didn't you know?

wtf, check this out : http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/sell-everquest-everquest-2-eq2-accounts/ This guy tried to scam ME! Now he is pissed that I won the paypal dispute cause he tried to pull the ol "must send me the CD thing". Rediculous.
  13. D

Bazaar prices

I see items in the bazaar for more than 1 million. How is that done?
  14. D

Good stick command

I was curious if you guys use stick commands on raids. If so, whats the best command to make it non-apparent you are using mq2melee/mq2moveutils? I tried just /stick behind 12 (for Rogue) and that was just painfully obvious. What's your guys stick command?
  15. D

Transfer question

I keep seeing people say they got transfered even after they had just been transfered to another server. They said it was done via petition. I have tried that and they shot me down quick. Am I missing something or is there a better way to go about it?
  16. D

Test server compile?

Is there anyone that can or knows how to make this program work on Test Server? I was going to play there with a friend of mine and was just curious. Is there a way to do it?
  17. D

Bard Macro?

Is the a bard macro out there that works like the chanter mac and can mes add MOB's when they come into camp?
  18. D

Which one should I leave out?

I can only pick six, primarily because of my computer and what it can handle. So which 4 (besides Cleric, Warrior) is going to give me the best diversity to do all the eng game group content? Pick 4 of the following (assume they are all level 80, similar gear and similar AA's). I will be...
  19. D

Best Way to Power Level?

I want to PL a tank, legitimately :P, but havent done it in SOOO long. On the server I have: 80 Shaman 75 Ranger 79 Cleric 70 Enchanter 65 Rogue I need to PL a Warrior/SK or Paladin. Which one would be the easiest and what is the best way to go about it? Still just maxing out the DS on the...
  20. D

Talked with a head guy at SoE about bannings

I called one of the head guys (I cant reveal name) today. I know him through previous business dealings with my old company. He was part of the final word/investigating on the bans. A few things he said : 1. Not even ONE account, no matter the circumstance, will be unbanned. Period, end of...