Search results

1. I

Modbot Users thread

Here are the INI's I use for my toons: Here is my wizard's ini (edited out some of the advbuffs because it would be painfully obvious with the right click gear I have.) [Settings] DoMelee=FALSE DoHeals=FALSE DoBuffs=TRUE DoDebuffs=TRUE DoEvents=FALSE DoCures=FALSE DoPull=FALSE DoPet=FALSE...
  2. I

Chanter issues with modbot

Your fix was right on dr00d69. Youre Awesome :D. Had another problem but I seem to have fixed it inadvertently. Great community btw.
  3. I

Submitting Bug Report?

After using MQ2-MMOBugs-2008-04-24 release with modbot macro EQ would consistantly crash. The dialog box comes up stating that it would be EQ or could be MQ2 but that if I wanted to submit a bug report to come here and find out how to submit said report, but after using the advanced and regular...
  4. I

Chanter issues with modbot

Im very very new to using MQ2 and its many resources. I cant even get mq2melee plugin to work the way I want it but I finally decided after reading numerous posts that modbot seemed to be the simplest and one of the more effective macros to use for what I wanted. Basically all I want is to...