Search results

1. Rubtub

MMOBugs SEO!

Wow Just wanted to give you the award for the Worse Arrow making in the world. lol nice
  2. Rubtub

A bot that hands items off?

Pete If there anyway to make it target whomever send the "keyphrase" instead of me targeting them? Want it to be basically a complete automated checkout without me doing anything.
  3. Rubtub

Thats it.. Perfectly.
  4. Rubtub

also Making the bot hand off Plat. With Define codes.
  5. Rubtub

Just wondering how hard it would be to make a bot that just reacts to a few keywords / then removes the keyword. Sounds odd right off the purpose is great I think! :) example: I have a bot standing with 2 items ( furry cloak (2) & Fluffy hat(3)) Define- Furry Cloak = 1234,2412...
  6. Rubtub

2011 Tradeskill macros

Don't know if these are still being updated.. Quick Question. I am trying to get few tradeskills up and noticing when I run the macro it gets to the forage types in the word and doesn't search for the item. Then stops the macro. Any fix for this currently?
  7. Rubtub

Just coming back need little help. FD/mend macro simple ~

Yes just to go somewhere to skill up, but don't want him to kill himself by mending to death ~
  8. Rubtub

Just coming back need little help. FD/mend macro simple ~

Hey everyone! Been gone a while from EQ with this 2 mth deal going to try it out. Starting a Monk, I was wondering if someone could show me ( Looked for about 2 -3 hrs now.) A simple Macro for Feign Death or just abilities in general. and EXPLAIN it with a bit more detail then, this is your sub...
  9. Rubtub

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

|# Chest popping |---------------- Sub Event_Lastwave /squelch /stick off /squelch /moveto off /echo Task Completed, Getting In Line To Loot Shard! /if (${Me.Race.Name.Equal[Dragon]} && ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Warrior]}) { /delay 1m } :again /if...
  10. Rubtub

Stuff Needed for Doing Offsets / Hacking in General

Hex and Bin.. Very helpful.. I thought. http://www.codeproject.com/tips/binhex.asp
  11. Rubtub

LOL found this its been a while old EQ login LOL

I just was seraching and trying to find some offsets lol. This guy in the Red shirt (at about 3:50 in lol) look behind him on his desktop.. Anyone remember that login screen... or the patcher lol.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpxQwZUIQ0 I was like dropped into Paris.... ...Like a kid in...
  12. Rubtub

Stuff Needed for Doing Offsets / Hacking in General

Thought i would add a couple links i found helpful. DEVS: Locating offsets - part 2 - ShowEQ Open Source Project Message Forums Kinda old but still found it useable. http://pinkfloydx33.tripod.com/ Anyone else have any to add please do i would love to read them.
  13. Rubtub

MQ2 Detection Thread

I'm already ahead of the game :D
  14. Rubtub

stealth replaced nokos ?

Make sure you turn on the plugin then try stealth.
  15. Rubtub

Sword of the new world

Anyone played it or hear anything good/bad about it.. Just went beta. http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/
  16. Rubtub

Moral Dilemna

.... I have done it... and it sucks..
  17. Rubtub

Stupid Jokes

Dad whats this for... A father and son in a drug store... Walking up the Condom aisle... <Boy> Dad what is the three pack for? <Dad> Thats for when your in High school son, One for Friday , Saturday, Sunday. <Boy> Kool. <Boy> Why do they have a 6 pack of condoms dad? <Dad> O Thats for...
  18. Rubtub

Linux Questions

mind Bogged!! OK i have tried everything in my power to make a script for the user "student" to run everytime the student user logs in. I set it up under crontabs.. it just refuses!! If Anyone has any idea. Please let me know i have search the whole day. I dont care if its a link please just...
  19. Rubtub

Linux Questions

Nice. Last question Ok great i understand where i went wrong on the 2nd problem The last one, I wish it was written if you would point me in the direction to change the profile so when i log in ( its a hands on test) so i has to "work". What directory are the profiles located in. Do i just...
  20. Rubtub

Linux Questions

Wow.. To just want to say i spent 4 hours yesterday doing this i manned and google almost all of this Would you elaborate on the last part. Where would i go to mess with the shell script for student. Also in the crontab: If i set it up just like you have it and put /scripts/script...