Search results

1. M

List of all Task for AG faction.

yes, everyone has to do faction quest, it flags you and by one person doing it, thats not enough to piggy in the slack that dont do these quest.....EVERYONE in your guild must do it.
  2. M

List of all Task for AG faction.

To Do list: Okay, Progression for Ashengate is split along 2 factions. There is Jenray's faction & Zhubis's faction. You need ALLY with both & Vergalid kill flag to be fully flagged. West Wing: Tasks: Jenray 1. Children of Flame 1. Hatch 4 drake eggs 2. Capture 4 baby drakes 3...
  3. M

Clicky items error

yeah i have noticed it, and new patch inc...probably tonight at some point
  4. M

Present Ideas For Graf

anyone know a special way to contact this certain GM, i have a friend with an account that could use some unbanning..... wow thats alot of stuff, as soon as i get paid ill be able to donate to this wonderful fund.....
  5. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

sucks the aug is only 75/75/75 it needs to be 100/100/100 for all that work
  6. M

Vertekin the Soothsayer Elder forest

just get all the adds together and AE taunt and then kite them, then burn the named...have killed him once before..the adds were that bad
  7. M

need screen shot help

Ok i figured it out just "/caption list" then set them to nothing IE "/caption player1" and just do that to all that lists didn't seem to find a command to just turn them all off. Thanks for getting me on the right track fry.
  8. M

need screen shot help

is there any way to turn off the part of mq that displays officer of a guild and who's pet it is for clean screen shots?
  9. M

Database maintenance; patch

aye just read that, guess they already know which two missions are still giving massive AA and shit, oh well
  10. M

Emergancy Patch Incoming To Fix This Bug

missions = quest, just want to know the name of all of them, a friend that has redguides told me its something old world, they fixed Bone Chips and Small Pieces of Velium, but there was another one
  11. M

ok what missions were being exploited, can anyone name them all......
  12. M

Old world Quest

Does anyone remember any old world quest that involve roots. Its just a question I cant seem to remember it, but only that is involves roots.
  13. M

wished i would have known about it............that just makes baby jesus cry.
  14. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

yeah but i cant remember how to get down to that area and its not complete on my map...........anyone have a complete map
  15. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

trying to do this Ashengate part again on another toon and cant seem to remember how to get the last part, where the lava pools..........any loc anyone can give me would be great
  16. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

yeah i warped fuck it, i dont feel like running my ass off
  17. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

i forgot to get them but if someone has the locs for ashengate would be nice for others to have
  18. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

got it finally, thank god thats over, and btw the shade king chamber is still in the quest
  19. M

Wanderlust Charm Aug

i am currently in the Sunderock springs zone, and trying to find crusade of the scale encampment any hints on where it is
  20. M

Familiar Quests

what zone