Search results

1. Rygame

Arena Champion's Badge

if thats the case eqhaxor you should post that on the xploits section.
  2. Rygame

Plugin: MQ2ChuckNorris V1.1

Lol this is going to make it easy to see who uses MQ and who doesnt.
  3. Rygame

Plat Guide

Yeah Showing off Kiting w/ No summon would be extremely easy to get caught with, you could blame lag of course lol if you did screw up lol dont know if theyd take it but its an idea i remember one time i typed z/one griegsend IN POK it came out as /say but thank the lord nobody was near me...
  4. Rygame

Clearing Zone

MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter The macro farmer that rusty made for us will work for this but It only works on "mob names" Im sure it could be altered to kill everything.
  5. Rygame

ShowEQ

Its more easier jsut to get myseq , show eq you have to install a whole differnt O.S. and get rid of your windows. You could run the os off a cd but im nto sure if you can access ur hd that way *shrugs*. but i know "mandrake linux" is 100% free there are some virutal ones that are free too...
  6. Rygame

Plat Guide

Cobalt scar farm these wyvrens there its an alternative to rathe and imo more profitable , no ones ever there they drop flawed gems that sell for 50pp. gems are common Dulak also has a high gem drop rate not as high as CS but ive made 600 plat in 20 min there (2 diamonds opal braclet, mith...
  7. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

ah okay i just attacked it with my pet so i had no idea if ur meele would go up or not , that sucks :(
  8. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

Yeah the power corrupts sony its probably some guys have no life x_X taking out their rage on us just trying to enjoy the game to its fullest extent lol!
  9. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

Yeah thats about it its invisbile no name just there if ou do kill it (after i nuked it 15 x ) it justs despawns.
  10. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

I've ran show eq and found a few unreachable mobs in old fp (not that matters now) unlike the Iceclad one you could not reach them im guessing unless you had /warp.
  11. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

Yeah i thought of that also , but ive swam that route twice (its inbetween the two islands) so technicly i could find it then ttell my guild then i coudl coh them to it then they tell ohter people so it could be hacker free (IF i didnt use MQ) hence i can say i found out from somebody else by...
  12. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

Use Map it will come up in the ocean towards the island you come in from North Ro, It will be a blue dot (as if a blue conning mob there) to a 70 but there will be no name right click the blue dot you shoudl be able to target it just warp to it.... thats the best i can give you its an invisble...
  13. Rygame

Get ur Meele up!!

In Iceclad i dont know how often but this is the second time ive seen it on the map comes up a blank mob out in the ocean its an invisible mob but cant be targeted out in the ocean. Its blue to a 70 and has insane defense and does not fight back so its the perfect place to get ur botted meele...
  14. Rygame

how to level in less time

Eq titanium will give you new acc all expansions one month free for 20 bucks. use ur main acc and for 40 bucks have 2 fresh accs , one comp tune down all the gfx and your set, you can get one acc good enough just sell it to pay for the others and make a little on the side If you are into that...
  15. Rygame

Plugin: MQ2AllSaves

i dont think it works..... Im not sure tranala's 250 dd spells all hit me but i dont know if they have anything to do w/ saves.
  16. Rygame

Plugin: MQ2AllSaves

i'll test it out on my shitty 68 bard who has like 50 sv on all his stuff lol off to westwastses to piss off some random dragon!
  17. Rygame

Remove Objects from the Landscape

would we be able to target mobs through walls with this? (w/out /target) as in can we click on them
  18. Rygame

Ry'gorr Fort Exploit for the Bard

Ry'gorr Fort Exploit for the Bard (Updated) Dont know if anyone will use this but it should help the average bard. ------------------- Youll need : Speed plugin at least to 3 Your fav DoT chant And thats all folks! The exploit will get all of the orcs stuck on one wall and you can chant...