Search results

1. S

afcleric MAC questions

I have looked over some old post and still do not see what im looking for so here goes. I was wondering what im doing wrong. my cleric will not take tells for buffs when I send tells it says in mqchatwnd = chattype<tell>, sender <tank>,chattext <what the buff tell was > and the cleric does...
  2. S

Titanium CD 1

Ok I have a problem I had went out and got another copy of Titanium about 6 months ago played on Emulator for a bit then lost my hard drive loosing all I had.Now I just thought about installing it all again and getting back on the Emulator servers and come to realize that I cant find my first...
  3. S

Looting corpses from afar

Was wondering If there is a way to loot corpses from say across the zone or someplace not in normal range .
  4. S

Macro sound alert

Maybe im over looking this but... Im looking for a plugin or macro that will alert me if a certain mob spawns im using /spawnmaster atm that works fine on showing me when A mob spawns/despawns. The question is I need to find a way to have /spawnmaster or another plugin/macro to set off an Audio...
  5. S

MQ2Tracking

Is the new con color grey still not showing on MQ2track . I have been looking around site and didnt see any post on it yet I may have missed it. Can see the new colors on the map just the Track window is fluked still I guess any help did I miss something ?