Search results

1. R

Plugin interfering w/ Bard Selo's, SoW, etc?

There is some plugin that appears to interfere with movement increasing buffs, no matter what, it locks to speed of 100. I tried turning speed utils on and off, movement utils on and off - zoning after doing each, but doesn't fix it. The only thing that does, is shutting down MQ2 and...
  2. R

Charm of Lore Macro

Hey guys - years ago, i recall a Charm of Lore macro that would use /zone, /warp at least to zone to the zones the items are in, and loot them. Wanted to see if that was still available somewhere. I searched "Charm of Lore" on the forums, and didn't find it or anything like it. Rev
  3. R

Several plugins are not working

When i first configure them in the plugin congifig, i check the boxes, check save. I can even re-open the config and it all looks fine. When i start up EQ - it resets it back to normal as if I did not save my selections. For example - these get unchecked: mq2mmowarp mq2speedutils...
  4. R

eqplugins

did this site go away?
  5. R

/gzone into Instance of Silyssar?

is this possible? Had an opportunity to get my alt his solteris misison for number 8 done, but could not figure out how to zone him into the instance. Thanks
  6. R

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

I was wondering if its possible to do something a little different with MQ2Melee such as having my monk automatically FD if he draws agro, wait about 3 seconds, stand back up, and continue attacking - then repeat. Currently, he will FD if he gets to below aboout 30% life (but I still ahve to...
  7. R

Question - MQ2ReachIt

With this plugin, one would assume I could /tar <openable object name>, then /faropen and then use an alternate command to "loot" said target - but I am having problems finding the right command. Is such a thing possible? I was doing the serpent seeker's charm of lore quest yesterday, and...