Search results

1. M

Running Everquest in Linux

Ok, so I installed Ubuntu 9.04... have WINE installed, and I use Editplus using WINE and it works great. Out of curiousity I used wine to load Everquest.exe... and to my amazement, the launcher ran very quickly and updated.. then I clicked Play, and launcher vanished as it always did.. but no...
  2. M

Vista Black Edition

Installed Windows Vista Black Edition 2009 (by benjamin)... installed it a few times on diff comps in the past, but just tried on my main PC now... it installs fine, goes to windows... as soon as windows loads the first time it reboots itself... then when it tries to boot it's stuck at the boot...
  3. M

Best headshot spots?

85 ranger, max headshot AA... little over half way through Trick Shot aa's. So far I've found the hive to be the best spot... fooled around in The Steppes for a while to practice.. that was fun, but I run out of mobs in a hurry. The hive had many more mobs and I could easily pull 20+ at a time...
  4. M

afk instance?

There any good semi-afk instances that I can use with the puller macro? Don't really care if they respawn or not if they have plenty of mobs... just has to have a somewhat open area where I can run the macro.
  5. M

Multiplicity

Anybody here use multiplicity with EQ? Saw some complaints from people experiencing the same thing I do occasionally... and the posts are dated 3 years ago that I've seen, so that's not encouraging. But sometimes when I switch back and forth in EQ between comps.. my primary comp's keyboard &...
  6. M

Wizard macro... just one I threw together for my own use.

Here is a wizard macro that I threw together with the help of Villageidiot just for my own personal use... nothing special about it. It'll auto-assist main tank and essentially chain nuke. Uses a "mana weave" type spell, waits for the proc, then uses a big nuke. My wizzy is lvl 79, so the spells...
  7. M

quick question about a test macro, languor

Just dabbling with writing macros, trying to figure out why this event isn't being triggered... or what. #event LANGUOR_Worn_Off "Your Languor spell has worn off of #1#" Sub Main /echo Test Macro loaded! :mainloop /doevents /goto :mainloop /return Sub LANGUOR_Worn_Off(line, player) /echo...
  8. M

/fs question

I typed /fs trying to talk to fellowship with the latest MQ2 compile loaded.. and it said something about filter save? Any way to disable that? I don't like typing out /fsay every time lol. Thanks...