Search results

1. R

Legends of Norrath

Card locks Orion, when Sony started handing out 5 free packs a month the stipulation on them was that they could not be traded. So any loot card you got out of those free packs were stuck on that account. I got a few XP potions from that deal, but unfortunately they were on my druid.
  2. R

PrincessMiya=SCAMMER=VYPER3=ALBERT ARCURI

Albert Arcuri I was reading in game chat tonight and someone posted something to the effect that they were taking applications for box crews to make money and to send an email to gamesellerpros. I sent in an email and a few minutes later got a canned response saying how he owned the largest EQ...
  3. R

Duping question...

Update on this I was naturally hesitant to do this again with my main so my friend and I both used two accounts that have no value if they get banned. We were able to duplicate this but there was one twist. The first character that touched the banker is unable to open the bank up again...
  4. R

Duping question...

I figured as much, the reason I am asking is that a friend of mine accidentally did this last night. He told me about it, and we tried it. It worked again the second time. We both got cold feet after that and decided to wait it out and see if anything happened to our accounts. Both accounts...
  5. R

Duping question...

I need some advice about a purely hypothetical question. Say someone was able to dupe, what would be an acceptable amount to dupe each time that could possibly fly under Sony's radar without getting caught. Also, if such a method existed, how would it be possible to move goods between...