Search results

1. S

401ks and a warning about brokers

Anyone using scottrade for a roth ira? Since they raised the agi limits to contribute I wanna put in the max amount in there. any recommendations as to where to stick the funds?
  2. S

401ks and a warning about brokers

My employer hasn't deposited the employee contributions for any employee in our company for 1.5 years. Same goes for his matching funds. I win. (Yes we all know it's illegal)
  3. S

IP address tracker

You've been watching too much tv. ;)
  4. S

Assistance from multiboxers on pc setup

If you aren't going to subscribe to isboxer and you want to run 4 toons on one box you should atleast be enabling the FPS plugin (fps and render limiting). That alone should make everything playable.
  5. S

Assistance from multiboxers on pc setup

Let the pissing contests begin.
  6. S

mq2fps still needed with inner space?

According to the dev they say to use innerspace and eqplaynice. Don't think there is a need to run WinEQ2 AND Innerspace. On their wiki they say its not even possible. The only thing that you cannot do with Innerspace that you an with WinEQ2 is render limiting. They told me to use...
  7. S

Buying a copy of House of Thule, easiest way

Sign into EQ Players and look under your account to enter activation code.
  8. S

I did, seems to be some conflicting information on the forums. It looks like inner space has fps management (not sure if it actually works with eq though) but eqplaynice does fps and cpu throttling. I'm just going to mail the developer. If someone else knows for sure please post for the...
  9. S

Do people still use mq2fps with inner space? Recently started using it (window management primarily) and i was previously using mq2fps (so it's still configured). Is that no longer required? If it's not, are there any config changes I should make to inner space?
  10. S

drunk mac got broke with this new push

There is a typo on Line 25. /timed1 oh and it still doesn't work. it won't take the stacks of booze from bags. if you drop another stack into an inventory slot it continues though.
  11. S

MQ2Melee feigning question.

Works for Necro so it should work for SK.
  12. S

MMOLoader: Updates, Comments, Discussion, and FAQ

I actually just did a CLEAN mmoloader auto setup install on a different machine and I am getting the same thing. It asks to delete the following: AASpend Bzsrch Chatfilter CLoot CompassUtils Fog GetMission After that I exit MMOLoader. I start it again and it logs in. When I do 'Check for...
  13. S

MMOLoader: Updates, Comments, Discussion, and FAQ

When I started mmoloader after the new release last night it said there was an update. So I updated and then I exited mmoloader (only because I've had the issue I'm going to mention next in the past). I launch mmoloader again and it tells me I have outdated plugins and that I should remove...
  14. S

EQ Performance Setup/Hardware

Does that go intoa mq2fps.ini or the server_toon.ini ?
  15. S

Darkheart mind posting your mq2fps ini? or did you just use the default example?
  16. S

Make sure you aren't completely disabling the HW accel options under advanced. EQ will try to do them in software then and that is BAD. Lower your rez. Also set your max fps to like 30 or something.
  17. S

nervous...

Used to do tons of 70.3's and camped in the instance by accident so many times. Such a pain lol.
  18. S

Comic pricing guide.

*owns several thousands of dollars worth of comics* If you want to know how much a comic is worth look on ebay and/or atomicavenue.com. Atomic Avenue is owned by the company that makes comicbase. Comicbase is the most popular comicbook collection software around and has been for a decade +...
  19. S

Max Camera Distance

You can zoom (key setting?) way out past what the scroll wheel will let you do. Maybe that is the +/- you were talking about. Did it by accident a few weeks ago.
  20. S

reading/understanding lucy stacking info

That is a good question and I do not know the answer to without looking more closely. I was under the impression that the buffs themselves would not take hold if they didn't stack. I know that I can't have Pious and Silvered at the same time (show up on the buff list). But I can have Pious...