Search results

1. F

MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

why yes greg jennings is out, Yay me!! For the 2nd week in a row I am projected to win, didnt work out so well last week :P
  2. F

woot Tannehill for the win!! Got some wrs and rb's i dont need :P
  3. F

I will be in area with limited Internet access over labor day, so middle of the week would be better.
  4. F

My new motorcycle

my bike Here is mine, 2007 Electra Glide
  5. F

More 2012 expansion leaks

I think that is a forgone conclusion!
  6. F

Nostalgia

Being on the list for the next open spot for Aviak Guards, in Lake Rathetear!! I spent a lot of time leveling there. I continued to level alts there until about 4 years ago! Nice and private hunting!
  7. F

More 2012 expansion leaks

I want my armor to be covered in human flesh and blood. Like the Reavers in Serenity :)
  8. F

Food for a year

If you are mormon, you are required to have a supply of food for a year at all times. I bet you Romney and his wife have theirs !! :)
  9. F

12 man is fine, but will sure make having a good team pretty hard.
  10. F

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Interesting the facebook mentioned above is now gone.
  11. F

Gold reoccurring membership removed from Marketplace

Sorry guys cant do it for that anymore, 500 SC bonus is over.
  12. F

Sorry guys cant do it for that anymore, 500 SC bonus is over.
  13. F

Any word on a new progression server?

I wouldn't count on another one.
  14. F

Can still go through website and use sc but should probably hurry as that will probably go away soon.
  15. F

Video help

I had this same problem on my last card gtx 460, so I thought maybe my system was just starting to get outdated. I built a new system with dual 680 gtx vid cards and still have the same issue, need to find the usage setting!!
  16. F

SK Swarming and could use some suggestions

I can only swarm for about an hour , then i start to get sick from all the visual input. Glad I am not epileptic, cause if I were, I am sure I would be dead!
  17. F

Ok here is a guide to swarming: Learned through lots of practice and Dieing!! 1) Find an area with a ton of light blue mobs. Know the mobs: do they summon? do they cause you to fd during a fight? can they stun you for any length of time? can they charm you for any length of time? 2) Find a...
  18. F

Hahaha just created a new post at Evilgamers, "Swarming is underrated" . I want to see how negative my negative rating can go!!
  19. F

Sorry I hadnt been paying attention, payment sent!