Search results

1. mjtizzle21

Jacket/clothing suggestions for visiting up north

I'm about to visit Chicago/New York for about 20 days days in January and was wondering what kind of clothes do I need. Would one of those omni-heat jackets from Columbia be enough? Here's a link to one on sale @ Sports Authority 25% off i'm thinking about...
  2. mjtizzle21

MMOBugs SEO!

I was reading some random article and this popped up. Is this because I visit MMOBugs a lot or just a random add? I thought it was cool that it'd pop up outside of EQ related sites. If anyone cares to explain the process of getting Internet ads like this for a site as well, please give me...
  3. mjtizzle21

Macro Question about using .ini's

Hail MMOBugs, I am trying to change my macro over to be .ini based for a few values so I don't have to change the variables each time. I want to be able to do like /mac pull birds or /mac pull monkeys. Kind of like how clericbot is set up. I tried copy/pasting it the same way as he did and...
  4. mjtizzle21

IT Certificiates

IT Certificates Hail, a MMOBugs. I'm posting to hear your suggestions on which certificates to get started on after graduating college with a degree in Information Technology. I am graduating in 9 months. I will be taking only 1 course over the summer 12 week semester and was looking to...
  5. mjtizzle21

IPad's

Just got an ipad for christmas. 32GB wifi version. So what all cool stuff can I do with it? Can I write app's for it and install them w/o submitting them through apple? Or do I have to jailbreak it first? I'm completely new to the apple world except for messing around with other peoples...
  6. mjtizzle21

New Server Trakanon

Hey. is anyone else going to play on the new server? I probably will try it out just because its a new market, even though it is such a unbelievable shitty idea? Why a normal server? I usually don't have a foul mouth, but fuck you SOE. Open me a progression server now!
  7. mjtizzle21

Spam Emails sent to myself

I was looking through my Trash/Spam box in my E-mail and I found emails sent to myself with spam links inside them, leading to most likely more malware filled sites. I use AVG + Arovax antispyware + Windows Firewall regularly and they all come up empty. Is there a way i can make this stop?
  8. mjtizzle21

Mayong is gone, where should I bring my services!

Hail! I am wondering which server would be best to transfer my PowerLevel and Boomerang gearing crew to. I am just looking for popular vote. If you would ever consider purchasing services or are somewhat interested, let me know which server it is and maybe i'll come =D If you aren't or...
  9. mjtizzle21

Mayong characters now transferable

Just posting to inform that Mayong is now a normal server and characters are transferable. There are $10 special transfer tokens available in the marketplace now. They said they will be merging Mayong with another server in the future, so maybe free transfers will be available then. So the...
  10. mjtizzle21

Plug-in creation help

Does anyone know of a plugin creation guide? I know a c pretty well and basic java, would i be able to write plugins? I'm not talkin anything crazy just a basic format to start from and something to mess with. I have to take programming classes and if i could practice on EQ related stuff...
  11. mjtizzle21

Cain network tool question

I have a few questions about the Cain network tool from Oxid.it if anyone is familiar with it and could give me some info. It's basically a packetsniffer + bunch of other things like that. First off let me say I am not using this to do anything harmful in any way. I just use my roommates to...
  12. mjtizzle21

Recent Random LD's

Anybody else getting random LD's to server select on a few chars only since this patch? For example, im actively 6boxing/macro'ing and playing 1 toon and all the sudden the other 3 to 5 chars LD at the same time. So far this has happened to me a few times. Usually happens once every few...
  13. mjtizzle21

Need suggestions on good trackball mouse

Looking to get a new mouse i currently have http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104125 i've owned 2 of these in about 1.5 years and both have broke so i think im done with these! if anyone has any good suggestions on a trackball that isn't ridiculously priced let me know...
  14. mjtizzle21

Macro variable help

Hey im workin on making one of my macros work where i can just type /mac macname tankname instead of having to hardcode the tank's name in. for example /mac heal Sexytank I looked here for help and the explanation for an outer variable means its there until the macro ends...
  15. mjtizzle21

Nag/Vox MM Macro

This macro is good for a group of hackers or a 6boxer like myself who wants to do the MM by only using 1 char and using group chat to tell the rest what to do. The only other char you have to control(if you want it to go faster) is the enchanter. I have the ench on auto buff+warp on command...
  16. mjtizzle21

FORCEDUEL PLUGIN

Requested Service: i have a urge to slay my friends while they are afk ! i want the Force Duel plugin back, which you jus type /forceduel an it enters them into a duel without them knowing. If you got it or know of its existence let me know
  17. mjtizzle21

loot mac help

here is my loot mac i was wondering if someone could help me incorporate a ini like the one included. Basically this jus targets corpse w/in radius 100 an loots then targets a player in grp whoever u assign and makes em run back. any help is welcomed! /echo LOOT MAC STARTING ! Sub Main...
  18. mjtizzle21

mage pet assist mac

hey so far i've been unable to get mage pet assist to work through mq2melee and wiki hasn't really helped. If i am right, i believe the mq2melee version doesn't send pet unless your in combat ? Was looking for a macro that just sends pet @ whatever % you set it to and keep buffs up, or is...
  19. mjtizzle21

Anyone have a auto loot macro?

Was looking for a loot mac that doesn't use /warp and would loot all corpses within a certain radius. jus loot all corpses and if inv full delete the new items it loots. lemme kno if anyone has a mac similar to this, thx!
  20. mjtizzle21

Windows 7 + Eq question

hey i just got a new comp and im running Windows 7 32-bit Build 7077 on it. Was wondering how to get EQ to work? So far got station launcher + EQ loaded. Installed Direct X 9 drivers it told me to. Now when i load, i hit launch EQ and it gives me an error The instruction at 0x02c5b9d6...