Search results

1. N

DPS Problems With a Box Group... Need Suggestion

Leveled a Necro and Wiz to 80 to test them, however level 80 does not equal level 90 with 2500 AA's... so... next time, try to post something constructive or don't post at all.
  2. N

So after some thought, I'm thinking of changing things up a little. Think part of my problem is doing too many things at one time and not having enough time to concentrate on DPS for all of my characters( dropping two characters to 4 box instead of 6 )... what do you guys think about SK, SHM...
  3. N

I usually just use the cleric when I'm boxing the full group, and usually then just to save myself the cost of using a cleric merc and for epic / aa balance. I don't know, part of my problem is maybe my bots aren't set up very well. The SK lacks a ton of augs for tanking and none of them have...
  4. N

I hadn't only because I was always under the impression that melee characters, not only being gear dependant, also were very AA dependant to do substantial DPS. Although, I may be wrong. Never really played a rogue or zerker.
  5. N

So, I seem to be taking quite a long time to kill, well, anything in the new expansion. Or, even boxing T2 in general unless it's one of the names with light hitting abilities. I think that I might be lacking in DPS so I decided to switch up my box group a little. Currently, I have SHD, CLR...
  6. N

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

Maxes out, moves to the next
  7. N

Scammer

Dude, do you cause this much drama in your real life ? If so, I feel sorry for you, must be really lonely.
  8. N

Who's gonna try out DCOU?

Thinking about playing... how big is the game world ? How would you rate the possible long term future of the game ? As far as the equipment, is there a lot of choices, or basic cookie cutter stuff like staff +1, staff +2 kind of thing ?
  9. N

mac help...

You already asked that question and it was already answered... In the bar at the top, use search. Search by class name pulls up the free macs for the classes, also, in the marketplace section of the forums are links to people that write custom macros like Dev ( he has a website to purchase the...
  10. N

WTF Comics

LFG is a good comic too. Releases twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays... www.lfgcomic.com
  11. N

Sad Songs I play while MQ is down

Colorblind - Counting Crows
  12. N

Illusions

I realize that, however zdozbou said that it would strip the buff upon zoning rather than fixing the bug with the no hair, etc. I was just pointing out where it would not strip the buff and would possibly fix the bug by zoning, as Rangergate mentioned.
  13. N

Illusions

Don't you keep your illusions if you are Bard / Rogue with the persistent illusion AA ? Think it only strips from those if you click it off or die, but been a while since I played with my Bard.
  14. N

cheating partners and the other dude

I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but, tell her that you've been putting something off because you didn't know how to tell her... but she really needs to get checked. The hookers you sleep with aren't all that clean... That'll teach her.
  15. N

It's Christmas time!

My girlfriend insists on having not one... but TWO giant 7ft inflateable penguins on the front yard. I named the first one Mr. Fuzziewinkle ( he has a top hat and cane ) as a joke and it stuck and then the three smaller penguins mailing a letter to santa ( from Home Depot ). Have I mentioned I...
  16. N

Opinions?

My opinion... Wait till she's gone, change the locks and leave the papers taped to the front door. That way, all your stuff is reasonably safe, and you don't have to deal with all the crying and hitting... women are so emotional.
  17. N

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I'm not that great at setting these up and so I need some help. When I start this macro it goes through the pet focus part but that's it. I want to run in group mode but the mage just sits there, what am I doing wrong ? Thanks for the help. [General] SpellCoolDown=4s SitAt=90 MinMobLvl=65...
  18. N

Cleric and Merc Equivalent....

Thanks for the tip, was kind of hoping someone had a specific number of AA's needed to be a rough equivalent. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the cost of another account, whether I can level it myself, or cheaper to buy a Cleric account, etc. Or if it's completely not worth it if I just...
  19. N

Cleric and Merc Equivalent....

I've tried searching the forums for an answer to my questions and have so far been unable to locate one. Basically, I have a box team that includes a T5 merc tank and 2 T5 merc clerics in order to survive. I would however, like to change out my two merc clerics for another character I have and...
  20. N

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I hate to ask, because I'm sure it's been answered in the thread somewhere I just can't seem to find it despite the amount that I've looked... but when using solo mode to get AA's my mage randomly gates away. I thought maybe it was another player around me, but the zone is empty except for me...