Search results

1. BlindfoldedNinja

new world order?!

i saw a video on youtube.com earlier that knocked me on my arse, it basically summed up all my worst fears. you guys gotta see this krap. NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH
  2. BlindfoldedNinja

Plugin: MQ2Size

this plugin used to work for me, not it gets me kicked from server. not good. :eek:
  3. BlindfoldedNinja

Xtreme Zone Looting Macro

You're an idiot. It's obvious to anyone I said that the corpses of greys and greens after clearing a zone are all in one spot. Duh? The macro with root removed, just ends when it doesn't see anymore corpses. Tip: stay off drugs, ur not increasing ur intelligence by taking that extra bong hit...
  4. BlindfoldedNinja

only a complete moron would use it in an open zone. Since you obviously have no imagination, i now have to elaborate on what I've used this macro for. You use it for when you clear zones of greens and greys, and there are a million corpses and you don't feel like right clicking 15 million times...
  5. BlindfoldedNinja

Advanced Assist button.

hmm. i might try that. it's worth a shot. :cool:
  6. BlindfoldedNinja

I already removed the warp part, what about removing the ghost part? Not that I am familar with the command, but I have no interest ghosting, and macros are great for farming greens in instances.
  7. BlindfoldedNinja

that's why u remove the warp part. so u can use it in a normal zone and people just think ur krazy. lol :D
  8. BlindfoldedNinja

necro macros?

let me know what u put together, i also play a necro & sk and would be interested to rate whatever plugin u can whip up. I am new to mq2, so it would have to have some good instructions for me to use it, but I am not that much of a noob that I couldn't eventually figure it out. peace.