Search results

1. D

Starting trustable old EQ group on EQMac

I have an old account here, but I dont know a lot of people here, but what I'm trying to do is find a group of folks that want to play together on eqmac. No active hacks , no selling plat, no selling hacks, none of that shit. The server is too fragile for me to support anyone doing any of that...
  2. D

Vah Shir Animation Jumping Into Screen - EQMac

Anyone else having Vah Shir animation running into your screen in first person? I'm seeing weird animation graphics jump into screen? It's done this forever, even since old eqgame.exe. Luclin models are all turned on. Any thoughts? I also have a problem getting into boats because their textures...
  3. D

Basic Puller Mac (without mq2melee)

Uses hotkey slot #1 as your attack key in the absence of mq2melee. Once mq2melee is working, I can post the normal macro. Notes: -In normal zones without a big Z-axis change, the only number you need to ever worry about editing is the RV_MaxRadius, which says the distance within which you want...
  4. D

Anybody wanna start a macro team from level 1?

I've been debating back and forth how I want to play on this server and I really just don't have the time to go solo. I was going to just play a bard and afk kite, but the limited space on this server makes that difficult to do without the entire community seeing you as a macro'er and shunning...
  5. D

LF Friends on Al'Kabor

...Once the pc hack is available and I can play again. I'm new there and if anyone isn't paranoid about me having not so many posts here, I need some friends there! I have over 900 posts and almost a 10 year long membership over at Redguides with a good reputation. I don't do any noticeable...
  6. D

EQMac Al'Kabor ZoneLine Locs

Does anyone have a list of the zoneline locs for Al'Kabor?