Search results

1. N

holyshit help needed )

i have posted this several time in the right post but never got it done ) so i try here maybe i got something that work ) i want to do a holyshit that make the pet attack all npc in extended target as soon as they go lower than 48 % hp life i dunno hot to do this great thanks by advance if...
  2. N

need help fixing bag ui )

if someone can fix this small bag ui i appreciate it ) cannot click most item ect it is bug with new augment system i think ) here is the file )
  3. N

map color )

i try to change color fo ground spawn but seem not work that still withe Ground-Color=218112214
  4. N

deity fletching macro ?

hello i have serched on site for a deity based fletching macro for karana and tunare arrow that can take you to 300 more with vendor item i have look around but see nothing ; anyone have one of those macro ?
  5. N

mastermind and loot

wich macro i can make for make another toon to loot all item that leave on corpse with the confirmation box for no drop item i would like a sentence i can put in mac button in eq ; i have try /tar corpse X /stick 3 / loot all but seem it loot the corpse but it not take the no drop item that was...
  6. N

ui fix needed pls )

i try here cause they seem very busy on eq interface and each time i have asked a fix never coming ) here i post my hotbutton to fix add 2 button and othing dunno reallly what they changed ; great thank by advance ;
  7. N

noob wizy question )

i try to use deve mac for wizard and i i try to figure out i want to know opinion of reel wizard about prismatic familiar and ro familiar ; i dunno in wiich situation prismatic not stack with some buff and dunno really know condition to put to separate those pet for cast it in appropriate...
  8. N

plugin request

i dunno if it is hard but i like a plugin to command my friend afk char like same command as eqbc but more easy to use if not at same house with a master list for accept command exemple i say in group follow and all char follow or jump to me and all warp to me some command too to stop start...
  9. N

main chat windows

all chat in mq2 windows goes too in main chat windows ho to sup that ? pls ?
  10. N

bcc question

is this possible to control char by internet we paly both from separate distance and friend afk can i control them for follow or similar think ? how to configure it for control like this ? and how to secure that ? thanks i have made search by BCC word but found a post about mq2 im
  11. N

fix hotbutton ui piece

i dunno how it is difficult but i found this on eq interface and none sem to update it ; i dunno how to rezize box make smallest icon for clicky add 2 bag slot and prolly 2 clicky needed to add corrupt resist ; if can too the endurance bar can help too perhaps if not too much how to make...
  12. N

merco change stance plugin

is it possible to make a new plugin to change stance of merco just by tell to make merco pass to passiv or balanced or burn on single tell ? can be great to not switch during a bad pull or if need to pullin emergency a named for not other group take it from your camp )
  13. N

enchant faymetal

hello i have looking for a few on web after recipe to make the 2 enchant faymetal spell but found nothing about this recipe any of you get it from beta ? pls thanks )
  14. N

plugin request merco dps )

hello ) i like merco dps but really need to many attention to play them nice efficiency a plugin that change stance of merco passive at start and when mob is at 95 % balanced the burn at 40 % or something like that ; would be nice if can change by command the % pf start balanced and or burn )...
  15. N

eq time

hello ) there is something we can put in hud to show the in game time by seconde or at least by minute ? to track precisely the time ?
  16. N

ui error crash related need help to fix )

hi i got this error when i launch my second eq exaclty same folder as the 1 exept i have copy it in other drive i have change link target i launch it by eqgame patchme i got error xml if i luanch by everquest exe np at all but i really want to launch it by eq game ; ty by advance for help ;
  17. N

request question ) about plugin timer )

i dont know if that hard to make or already exist it is possible to make a plugin where we could set some and different timer like exemple /set countdown 20 min and it start a countdown of 20 min at a place in screen ? like echo when gm pop ect ?
  18. N

is there a macro for charm sof oil can?

i aml looking for a macro or a plugin that can say to you the best amoun of pp copper or anything ellse coin to destroy to keep the charm at max ) i ask in prevision of contant loss of pp with merco )
  19. N

alchemy potion maker

i search for a macro that make some potion in pok by automate them like a stack or 2 at time ) and or can do /mac potion 3 then rune potion mac 3 time ) for exmple the most i do is gate potion along with all potion mark X and potion skinspike XII ) that can help me alots to have a mac that buy...
  20. N

req explore mecha guardian macro )

hello i am here to ask if someone made a macro or can make one for explore all point before need to kill the mecha warder task is Mechamatic Spelunking