Search results

1. N

Blacksmithing guide

i always do trophy as i hit 300 one level start from apprentice make how many combin to finish it ? and yes i forgot about take salvage to max and with potion tradeskill in 2 hour you are maxed out ) with 200 to 300 combin max and dont take aa that make you faill less ) max you fail better is...
  2. N

Blacksmithing guide

the best guide i found ) 1 prepare all material for 300 combine near 500 ttrivial vrify you can do it at any level of tradeskill generaly template is good 2 buy trade skill potion 3 /mac combine your 4 wait your 300 in skill ) a mule for put item complete if not got many bag 32 slot )
  3. N

Working RoF dev's Mage bot ini?

ini are free to be exchanged dev say on his site but i dont have it ; did you have look at forum on dev site ?
  4. N

All Bags Open

this is must be related too the number of character you have on screen too some time when lot of mob on map when you open all chat disapear too )
  5. N

XP grind to 100... recommendations?

for grind xp we found rubak oseka assault tower instance 30 min xp potion fight down all mob on way potion finish take new instance rince repeat ;
  6. N

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

on test docrack not really needed i like moire to use macro function and melee )
  7. N

holyshit help needed )

thanks for all i try this tomorow time to raid for now )
  8. N

holyshit help needed )

it seem the macro not target any xtarget mob error message "no such 'xtarget' member pcthps
  9. N

maybe can explain to mq2 dev that try to make some mq2 for test can help to do quicker for live after ) and perhaps community grow on test too if mq2 is online all time )
  10. N

holyshit help needed )

i can leave event blank if i want pet finish mob that are under 48 % ? not just one hit ? i try that ,on next pl thanks )
  11. N

holyshit help needed )

thanks interested to see all your downshit for pet attack and yes it is for pl lower level i just want to finish all mob and get the kill xp ) i am bad at doing macro even holy downshit i am bad so i take all you can show to me ) thanks pet i try that i can do for all xtarget 2 3 4 5 ?
  12. N

holyshit help needed )

i have posted this several time in the right post but never got it done ) so i try here maybe i got something that work ) i want to do a holyshit that make the pet attack all npc in extended target as soon as they go lower than 48 % hp life i dunno hot to do this great thanks by advance if...
  13. N

What Plugins Do You Mostly Use?

one with french speaker or subtile )
  14. N

What Plugins Do You Mostly Use?

[Plugins] mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs mq2autobuff=mq2autobuff mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage mq2autogroup=mq2autogroup mq2autorez=mq2autorez mq2cast=mq2cast mq2cecho=mq2cecho mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd mq2debuffs=mq2debuffs mq2docrack=mq2docrack mq2eqbc=mq2eqbc mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix mq2exchange=mq2exchange...
  15. N

yes if you have patched game for test once you can launch after eqlaunch patchme )
  16. N

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

there is a way to mke mage send pet on xtended targezt that are under 48 % of life ? as holy shit ?
  17. N

grrrr but perhaps more cool after the down that are now ) ? but that already you trying )
  18. N

testcopy is awesome full bag 32 slot char and ton of potion crafstman ect nicy server only need to find raiding guild now ;
  19. N

very nice to hear i have planed to play only on test server since all are free and we can provide infinite materials for trade skill and some market place item like trade skill potion bag 32 slot rez token ect