Search results

1. I

Boomerang Brawl

Anything that changes relative to which mob version you are playing needs to be changed. In this case I believe this only includes the mobs you are targeting (as you said), and the correct boomerangs to throw at them.
  2. I

Boomerang Brawl

The first thing I thought of when I entered this task was trying to automate it. I noticed the red mobs always con red, the yellow mobs always con yellow, and the blue mobs always con blue. I put together some hotkeys and tried them out, there are some issues with the keys targeting and...
  3. I

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

No matter how they are aggroed?
  4. I

Mindless Nuke Macro for Wizards

I updated a version of this to check for buff stacking (Pyromancy and Enchanter aura), and to cast two efficient nukes to keep DPS up while trying to proc GoMana. I'll dig it up when I get home and post it here. There are still a few little issues I need to iron out.
  5. I

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

Really?! No 20 day rollbacks anymore? I wonder if this is their stance on everything, or just on AFK macros.
  6. I

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

I'm fresh back to EQ as of about two days ago. I'm searching now for a good spot in either SoF or SoD to kite. I can prety much assure you it's not going to be a safe afk spot like vxed was.
  7. I

As I recall, I just used a combination of running fast and Invul with the occasional fade to get stuff in the right spot when I ran back by. I think this instance would require a certain minimum hp mark to try safely, kindof like Vxed did. I'm not sure what it is though, I was at about the 10k...
  8. I

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

"Quests you can do to raise this faction" Look around on the net a little, find a good quest, and hope nobody macro's it and posts it somewhere before you're done using it. And if they do, hope they put in player checks so you can milk some more use out of it before it attracts too much...
  9. I

Modifying the macro to warp to completion points wouldn't be too bright. The first modification I did to the original macro was commenting out the /warps. Most servers have alot of traffic in and through this zone, warping around is asking for a ban.
  10. I

What do you mean what do I mean? Change #include myfolder/myinclude.inc To #include yourfolder/yourinclude.inc
  11. I

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Replace /icast "itemname" With /cast item "itemname"
  12. I

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

I've always used the following for item clicks. /cast item "itemname"
  13. I

How'd that GM visit go steelers?
  14. I

Might want to comment out the following line untill it's confirmed working correctly, else you'll spend some aa's on stuff you probably don't want. |/if (${Me.AAPoints} > 29) /call getaaini Also, in steelers version of the Mac (post above this one), make sure to change the path on the .inc...
  15. I

Make sure you aren't invis, and that you don't already have task assigned to you.
  16. I

Run it with two top level inventory slots open and you'll have very few problems. I still on occasion have it skip a task update, and you'll get stuck and have to delete items and task and restart it. Sometimes you can just grab the screwdriver and turn it in and it'll jumpstart the macro.
  17. I

Drubot.mac - Druid Bot

I'm willing to put some work into it. In digging through the Shambot thread I learned that the issues I was having with "NULL" is known and there is a workaround. Seems one of the buffs cannot be found, either spelling error or a glitch somewhere. Been working on figureing it out since...
  18. I

I've had a lot of success with a "circle" hotkey, use it all the time. Nice to hit invul song, run to your mobs, stop and then start your circle... /plugin mq2moveutils unload /plugin mq2moveutils load /speed 1.45 /circle on 45
  19. I

Drubot.mac - Druid Bot

Does the macro not heal because it's still trying ot execute the group buffing routine with is a little f'd up? Setting group buffing to FALSE is getting me up and self buffed, I assist and do damage, along with healing which seems to be working fine. I'll do some more testing, if all is good to...