Search results

1. slivers55

MQ2 Melee Alternative?

Melee Make a hotkey to turn it off and on, probably easier then ditching mq2melee. /melee off etc
  2. slivers55

How far did you get?

Its not a 1 group mission
  3. slivers55

Recommendation for Naggy.

What, you mean people won't be able to 3 box 950hp loot anymore? Omg, I never saw that coming!
  4. slivers55

LoN Scenerio Decks

Easiest way to get a feel for LoN is to play some casual games against people. Basically you want a good balance of quests and units in your deck, but whether you want cheap or expensive units and what abilities they have is up to you.
  5. slivers55

Does Soe ban by account name?

Ok so I'm trying to sell an account and it has the same name on it as my other accounts. I'm wondering if anyone knows specifically whether soe has ever or currently bans by account name. Aka if all the other information is different besides account name, is it possible or likely that they will...
  6. slivers55

Almost Free Powersource

Man the difference between servers is really remarkable. Some of them have no one doing it, but on Maelin theres already 5 people there, 2 of which are guilded 70ish characters instead of alts rofl..
  7. slivers55

i seem weaker at 85

I'm curious to see some parses for sure. Just replace your name with some random name.
  8. slivers55

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

That sounds awesome Deflator. Here in cali the laws are so stupid that if a crook is unarmed in basically any circumstance and you use a weapon on them your fucked. One of the only things I hate about this state.
  9. slivers55

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Actually Caprii thats not quite correct. I'm not really sure the proportion of legit deals to scams he does but legit ones do exist. I know for a fact he does have some workers on various servers who gear/aa others for payment from him. I'm not really sure whether he has many "full time"...
  10. slivers55

New feature: Station Cash

Heh stupid how? People already pay hundreds of dollars for lon cards, many that are illusions or horses with nothing to make them worth that amount besides graphic. Soe is going to make lots of money of this just wait, theres plenty of people out there willing to buy a lifetime supply of...
  11. slivers55

Mercenary bug

Another bug I've seen is having a merc sit in a zone where the player who owns it isn't there. On my server we've had the same merc sitting in the same spot in GL for the past few weeks..regardless of whether the owner is online or in the zone.
  12. slivers55

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

Lol are those last two videos for real? Or were they just made for comedy purposes? Nice one Cuda..funny stuff.
  13. slivers55

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

9 second robbery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUzB7HSn3U Spartaaaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8 I'm a sucker for good photoshop..even though I voted for Hillary thought this was funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xnt9nA0RiY Ko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwrHnKf_BIE
  14. slivers55

Who do you want to win?

Maybe the correct phrase in describing Palin shouldn't be "experienced", maybe it should be "knowledgeable". Shes a bimbo, period. I could probably write several paragraphs on why and many more refuting every anti Obama point in this thread, but why bother the elections tomorrow and I think...
  15. slivers55

Who do you want to win?

Yeah I'm aware that people tend to vote their dreams not their realities. I read a few studies a while back that came to that conclusion and it was quite interesting. But being realistic unless your somewhat close to your goal of making 120k+ a year I see no excuse for you to be voting for...
  16. slivers55

Who do you want to win?

Only rich people have an excuse to vote republican imo. Obama all the way.
  17. slivers55

MMOPLUGINS.COM

Nah..don't make excuses for him, some people are just shady plain and simple. I know plenty of people who had fine childhoods and are still shady as hell. I think its a sense of morality/ethics more then anything, some people just aren't taught that honestly is important.
  18. slivers55

Question about the Merc AI

My main problem with healer mercs is that they interrupt their spells to chase you around if your kiting..even if your well within spell range/practically on top of them. Besides that I suppose its soes response to the lack of groups for lving players nowdays, but I like em.
  19. slivers55

MMOPLUGINS.COM

What amazes me is that he is even still in business. I'd think by now all his fuckups would leave him without a customer base but no he still has hundreds of people buying into his BS apparently. I guess it just goes to show when people are desperate enough for something they will ignore reason.
  20. slivers55

Vote Now!

No what I'm saying is that poodles aren't really gay. One thing I do find interesting though is that some studies have found that when people joke about gayness and talk about homosexuality all the time even when in a negative way it increases rates of homosexuality. So basically those guys that...