Search results

1. S

mq2 melee question

seeing as how mashing the taunt button doesnt work like it used to is there possibly a chance that someone can make the mq2melee plugin to where it will only use taunt if u are not top on the aggro meter?
  2. S

hi

hi there all im just posting this link because it is about me and my daughter and the hard times we have been through and are going to be going through no hard feelings if anyone doesnt want to check it out or whatever http://ashleyhelp.webs.com/
  3. S

wizard mac

anyone have a good wizard mac for lvl 95 or anyone able to tel me how to get /mac bot to cast more then 2 spells at lvl 95 ?
  4. S

high lag latency in eq

anyone else been haveing unusually high latency lag inside eq since last patch
  5. S

eqdkp uploader

sorry im not very computer elliterate and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction im looking for a dkp raid dump uploader one that doesnt have to be computer elliterate to run and one u just upload the raid log to and then it changes file to be able to upload it to the...
  6. S

new compile

is there ganna be a new compile comeing out or has it been given up now just wandering cause its been 3 days and not heard anything
  7. S

lag macro

i used to have this lag macro that someone made for me that all it did was automatically changed any in game eq options to make it the least memory and cpu usage and thats all it did anyone have something like this lost mine or mabye someone can configure one or something thx
  8. S

vanila

anyone happen to have atleast a vanila compile done since the eq expansion realease?
  9. S

net frameworks

ok i had to replace my motherboard cpu and for some reason after i did that everytime i try to instal .net frameworks of any kind it gives me an error and im running windows xp home edition i never changed my hard drive but for some reason it was installed on it before but now i cant get it to...
  10. S

war merc auto assist on engage?

is there a way or anyone that can make a macro that will put a war merc on assist when u go into combat mode and put it back on passive when u go to out of combat possible by useing the out of combat and combat timer system that eq already has in it ?
  11. S

raid invites/dzadds

is there a way to to make a macro that will automatically raidinvite anyone that joins a channel or sends a tell asking for raid invites and do dz adds or one that can automatically do dzadds when someone joins the raid if in a dz already? if anyone knows of a way or can make something like this...
  12. S

aa activate macro

i was wondering if anyone has or could make an aa activate macro so that for an example i need one for a pally to get it to contimually repeat cast the aa divine stun kinda like the skillcast for spells does cept i need it for aa if any are out there or anyone can make me one id really appreciate it