Search results

1. V

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Knifeplay Discipline]} && (${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Song[Rogue's Fury XXIII].ID}) !${Me.Invis}) /disc Knifeplay Discipline ok it work's now but constantlly keeps spamming it. any idea why it keeps trying to fire when disc is not ready?
  2. V

unfortunately neither of those work either
  3. V

Trying to create a HS to cast Knifeplay Discipline for a rogue. But it doesn't stack with Rogue's Fury. Doesn't seem to work with what i came up with.. any suggestions? holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} &&...
  4. V

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

Just curious will we be able to play on a normal server using MQ and play on phinny at same time without? will there be something in the code to not let it load into Phinny? That would be pretty cool if there was !
  5. V

MMOloader immediately quits

That worked ! thank you very much!
  6. V

I am playing on EMU server that runs titanium client. So i downloaded the titanium version from top of page. I also have the Live version too, i can log into that one fine and it doesn't crash.
  7. V

As soon as i try to log in and hit enter. MMO loader immediatly quits on me too. tried setting date back and running loader then changing date but still didn't work. Any other ideas?
  8. V

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

I just updated to current version. Is the new mq2melee in there? not seeing any options for any of the new discs for any class
  9. V

Bot Macro

Found problem. Discard!
  10. V

HUD by Trip

Ok got it working for some reason i was changing the hud file on the folder on my desktop and not n program files lol. Thanks ! Abernath
  11. V

HUD by Trip

Hey, love the look of the HuD and tried installing it. Followed directions just like you said and all i get is the default HuD to load. Any ideas to get this one working? Abernath