Search results

1. W

Christmas light debate!

Wise beyond your years....
  2. W

Wiz Macro

my fault for loading a new macro in an open zone for the first time, but when I launched, it immediately began /ooc'inc "wiz mac loaded...fire set...assisting blah" any thoughts?
  3. W

Bard pulling

Bard has been my main for many, many years now. Good pulling is art, not science. Pacy, mez, snare and patience are the prime tools. Boastful bellow is a short-term debuff, making shaman or other better debuffs easier to land. For splitting, mez, fade and bellow works great. New level 90 AE...
  4. W

mouse losing focus

I've had that happen as well. Unloading the macro sometimes fixes, camping out usually fixes it. It's not something that I can regularly repeat either.
  5. W

warrior pulls???????

they're phasing out bards and monks, so warriors got fade. ...no. not really.
  6. W

mouse losing focus

no eqdraw... I'm narrowing it down to a resolution issue within the innerspace windows. I think one or two windows are coming up a different resolution, and when you use broadcast on the mouse, it screws things up. ***update - didn't really change anything, but new patch and the problem...
  7. W

Verizon Droid Phones

I got my X the day it came out. I love it.
  8. W

mouse losing focus

I think I've got the same problem. It seems the cursor in game is a few dozen pixels off. if I put the cursor a good bit above a window title bar, I get the four-way arrow as if it were directly on the bar. I cannot target-right click on map, and I have to be almost a full spell gem above the...
  9. W

Donation Thread

There's enough to spread around. I signed up there, sent a specific donation or two, and a "give to those that contribute" donation. I'm happy to contribute cash, seeing as I cannot hope to contribute what you do.
  10. W

Donation Thread

THAT I like.... subscription upgraded.... Keep up the great work, folks!
  11. W

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

I found a mention of the devcommon compatibility issues elsewhere in this thread, but I'm unlcear as to the fix. I'm running 1.84 for magebot, but when I try to load clericbot, it says it is not compatible. **** I downgraded(?) to devcommon 1.82 and cleric works but now mage is broken...
  12. W

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

disregard... I found 1.84. I'll try that one. I also found a post with a similar problem to mine, so I'm hopeful.
  13. W

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Dev, I'm getting "unmatched bracket or invalid character following bracket found in index devcommon.inc" and "failed to parse /if condition (NULL].Level <= 80), non-numeric encountered" Can you translate that into english (better yet, translate it to american) and help me fix my mage? Thanks
  14. W

so... what I was doing wrong was interesting. not sure how I would have seen it without looking in the log. to start the macro, I typed /mac clericbot clericbotsettings_clericname I got nothing.... the log said it was reading setting from the file...
  15. W

disregard.... proud to say I figured it out. working very well. ashamed to say it was stupid spelling errors on my part in the first place. oh... inc donation to Dev for such groovey stuff...
  16. W

Earthshaker

"shakerpage" is using the earthshaker with the warrior ability to "rampage". i.e. hit every mob in range.... just like the zerker thingie. The idea was to proc the weapon off enough mobs that the AE would kill everything. Really had nothing to do with the weapon damage at all.
  17. W

Mmobugs Guild?

it would be an interesting experiment. That being said, I can think of a few current guilds that wouldn't be anywhere near the level of progression they're at without a handful of MQ users. The boxed toons sometimes equal the number of live players on raids. People know, they just sorta look...
  18. W

has anyone seen

just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're not being followed. I continue to see this "IOAD" pop up on my pcchecker. I think I'll go poke him with a pencil. that'll get some sort of response out of whatever it is.
  19. W

has anyone seen

admittedly, it's always in current hotzones... not that that would necessarily make a hill of beans worth of difference. I'm going with the "insane" answer so far.