Search results

1. ggizzo44

This was nice of someone

Who is this??
  2. ggizzo44

Mq2melee attack PC?

I swear melee used to work while attacking a PC, now it won't do it at all. I'm sure there's a quick fix to this, anyone?
  3. ggizzo44

gm bribing failure

This is a quick log from in-game a few days ago between (Me) and GM Deodan~~~~~~ Me: Hi there sir Deodan: im currently assisting someone and am busy Me: So i got an account banned a few days ago, you got pay-pal? Deodan: we dont discuss account bannings / suspensions in game, please feel free...
  4. ggizzo44

MQ2 Suffix Doesn't show

When I run MQ2 my suffix ", Scoundrel of the Oathbreakers" doesn't know and i've tried clearing and re-doing it and basically everything you can do in the title menu. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  5. ggizzo44

Gold Piece Turn In Macro

Hi, is it possible for someone to make a macro that simply turns in 2 gold pieces to my target? I'm doing the Paladin 1.0 and apparently i have to do around 1800 gold pieces, so ... fu** that. Thanks, Jezril
  6. ggizzo44

Dain MM macro

Yeah i'm ignorant for posting this. I'm wondering if anyone has or knows anything about a dain macro, i'm not sure how unsafe running it would be that's why I'm ancy about posting this. Let me know if anyone knows anything.