Search results

1. ggizzo44

Getting logged out of sites..help!

Firefox.
  2. ggizzo44

How many characters do you run a t once

I have a dual core 2.5 GHZ pentium, 8gigs ram, nvidia 9500 1gb video card and i've had 8 up, I think that's about all this thing can handle though.
  3. ggizzo44

EQ Questions

What I do is pull a shit ton of trains with an SK, AE taunt, hit every mob and then from there I pop DS on the SK and watch the mobs die.
  4. ggizzo44

Rogue PL'ing / AA grind advice request

Just take him out to fadnare with your box crew, enough said!! I did that with my rogue. He was in the 80's with about 100 aa's with like 3 days play time.
  5. ggizzo44

Official Mugshot Thread

Well I have one that's kind of a mugshot, then another that is me doing my thing when i'm not EQing or working...
  6. ggizzo44

EQ Error: A timeout as occured / Vista Defrag

Strange maybe it was just a coincidence, I did some shit to my computer, spybot/virus search and cleaned it out physically then it worked for me.
  7. ggizzo44

Group+x=Raid..

Indeed mercs are not allowed in raids.
  8. ggizzo44

Chain zoning

This always happens if you are on a mount.
  9. ggizzo44

elite vendors

Lol Man i'm kind of glad I quit playing EQ, the seriousness in most of you guys' posts crack me the fuck up!! Keep it up. :D
  10. ggizzo44

Site Rip 101

HAahaha that gave me a pretty good laugh.
  11. ggizzo44

2nd Toon Suggestions...

I would do rogue, my rogue at 83 with 140ish aa's (which took like a week to do) already spits 900+ dps. Baz gear also. A bard is also a nice class.....Haha.
  12. ggizzo44

ULTIMATE SERVER POLL

Ever think maybe you guys shouldn't take so long? Nub.
  13. ggizzo44

This was nice of someone

LOL I was waiting for someone to say that. I don't need all that complicated shit to be bad ass. :)
  14. ggizzo44

This was nice of someone

Who is this??
  15. ggizzo44

Lost SQA

It was worth a try, give me until tomorrow i'll see what I can come up with. Edit: You have short term memory loss but for some reason you remember what EQ is. Even if your mother tells you her name, you will forget it 5 minutes later. You have no contact with her so she can't tell you the...
  16. ggizzo44

Fastest 70-85?

Them damn FBI agents that SOE hired are on to us!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE OH SHIT!!!! 70-85 i'd say beza and zeka. Shit burglars.
  17. ggizzo44

Lost SQA

You had a horrible motorcycle accident and suffered severe amnesia upon awaking from your coma.
  18. ggizzo44

Almost Free Powersource

Copy the code and save it in notepad as .mac (I think)
  19. ggizzo44

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

You're not, only if someone could of told this guy!
  20. ggizzo44

Almost Free Powersource

Doubt it's anything to do with this, they normally repop zones when it's late and/or low populated.