Search results

1. H

corpses & chests

i never used the map for it /target person's will get a corpse and /target che or est will usually get a chest
  2. H

piggyzone?

open up the mq2piggyone.ini with any text editor. look for this line. 202=poknowledge "Plane of Knowledge",54,68,30,38,152,118,165,2,203,84,56,78,46,25,47,93,224,152,151,344,33,383,77 at the end of that line put a comma and 395 202=poknowledge "Plane of...
  3. H

Plugin: MQ2Linkdb2

any chance of a new working version of this one?
  4. H

Monk Macro (MK) v1.0

pretty much it plays it for ya so yuo can be a slackass and play wow and eq2 at the same time lol. i use the rogue version too.
  5. H

Monk Macro (MK) v1.0

only problem i get with it is it end when i try to leash other than that its beautiful
  6. H

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

I Havent had any issues with iclick. i have it casting my 1.5 clicky when its up and my illusions when its needing to be recast. the ilusion is in inventory slot 8 so i had to /iset inventory8 i would be that the bags are something similar but mine seems to works beautifully from top lvl...
  7. H

Vish Egg/Mournful direction caller

Ok i got this to work but with issues it calls out morunfuls when none are up was dead on on the eggs but at 50% was calling mournfuls with none even close to spawning
  8. H

THanks man works great now was reading through the help section on it and found the mistake right as i found your post so its all fixed much appreciated
  9. H

Warp is hazardous to your health?

Lol i have to agree this shit comes with a BIGASS WARNING its all capable of getting you banned you know what you sign up for if you use it you have noone to blame but yourself.
  10. H

tyring to get this to autodisc Assasin the new duelist disc and frenzied stabbing but cant seem to get the settings right this is what i have just seems either the percentage is wrong or the naming i guess AutoDisc1=TRUE Disc1=Assasin Discipline Disc1Endurance=94 Disc1Reuse=22...
  11. H

Perfect Necro Kite Macro at Tables in PoFire

Wanted to check this out cause i bot 3 toons on ikky raids but i get an error saying its missing petbuff.inc was wondering if there was a way to comment out the call for that or if i would just have to make one?
  12. H

Dain 3 MM

Eh. Dont group with people you dont know thats why I've not failed yet /shrug ofcourse you're gonna fail if your healers are tards thats any situation. I play a necro and a few toher non healers it doesnt take rocket surgery to figure out how to heal. Perfect heal for least mana patch with...
  13. H

Dain 3 MM

This is my first post but i figured I'd give my input. First off DO NOT SEND THE DWARFS. that beng said this is what i suggest. I never fail these. get a full group setup. set aa's etc. move everyone over behind where the dwarves are sitting. Have a war or the rogue pull the giants to you lol...