Search results

1. S

MQ2 won't stay open

Hey everyone - I've got a weird problem I was hoping to find help with. Up until this evening, I have never had a single problem with the SoD build of MQ2 I have here as a full member (for EQ-Emu). However, all of a sudden, it no longer loads. The auto-loader starts, says it's connecting to...
  2. S

canceling eq acc. question

ive been trying to cancel my six everquest accounts and everytime i try to cancel it the screen goes grey and gives me a yes or no box to cancel and does not allow me to choose either, any ideas? ive tried on a few different pc's and they all have the same outcome, i got 4 more that are going to...
  3. S

help: hot progression anyone?

was wondering if anyone on ct server was willing to help do some hot progression? need 1 or so missions on teir three for 5 toons and all of teir 4 on 5 toons, hit me up if you are able.
  4. S

x wife / custody help, anyone?

ill keep this as short as possible, but i was wondering if there are any fathers here that have fought for custody of there children? currently my son is almost 14, my daughter almost 16, i am in utah, since jun of 2009 my x wife has dropped my child support and given me the kids HALF of the...
  5. S

PRIEST

anyone know were i can download a torrent? been going through kickass torents but all they have atm are trailers trying to find some thing to watch tonight, if you all have some ideals lemme know
  6. S

eqplayers?

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but what the fuck is up with eqplayers. half the time i type in my toons names and click on them stats are all off centered on page and you cant even see half the stuff, any ideas or is it just the shitty site????
  7. S

enchanters... help

hey all, i did a search.. yes.. and unless i missed something i didnt find what i was looking for. and if i did miss it i do appologize. currently my enchanter is 84, i first built it for crowd control but i will be damned if i can even play her... its hard to alt tab between 6 charecters on 2...
  8. S

rogue's making augs?

can rogues make any new augs? i did a search and didnt find anything, currently my rogue is around 295 poison making skill, was wondering if he could make any new augs? if i skilled up of course, and if so is there any good websites that would give the quest info? looked on eqtraders.com was...
  9. S

type 13 augs?

i did a search, sorry if i missed it but anyone know the name and were to get new house of thule energeiac augs?
  10. S

expansion purchase

ok after about the second acc expansion purchase i get errors saying my paymet providor blocked this, any one experience this before?
  11. S

new merc q

i got two groups, 3 mercs in ea group, in one of my groups none of the mercs will attack, got one dps caster and one dps melee, they just sit there like lumps of shit.... any ideas?
  12. S

explorer hangs the pc

on one pc i have me set as admin, my son is the other log in, whenever i try to use explorer my pc hangs, some times you can move the mouse other times it jsut totally locks everything up and i have to reboot....... any ideas? tried running diff types of spyware exc... no luck, nothin comes up...
  13. S

tier 7 uf?

were is a good place to hunt for this, no crowd control but my monk skillz are decent, ive been killing blightcap, have gotten him over 10 times with no armor clay... any ideas? and im sorry if i posted it in the wrong section!
  14. S

direct tv

how stupid was i to get this 14 months ago .... and on a 2 year contract at that? i was told it was one year when i signed up... i cant stand these fuckers
  15. S

Help

how do i level a enchanter really fast? started yesterday at lvl 25, i need to level faster, any ideas? been sticking to hotzones
  16. S

PH's reduced for uf named?

since the first patch last week...... no the emergency one, has anyone had a chance to find some of the more permanent named spawn locs of npc's in underfoot? the ones that had there PH's reduced? just curious
  17. S

steven johnsons syndrome

have any of you or anyone you know had this before? my x wifes little boy, 10 years old just got this, the other day he got a bunch of sores around his mouth and the inside of his mouth filled up with kanker sours.... it to almost 2 days for a diagnose, i guess his hads have completley swelled...
  18. S

transformers

i have 2 1983ish or so original transformers... have had them stashed away since i was a kid, why? no idea, anyhow they are optimusprime and soundwave, they HAVE been out of the box but there are stickers that are still on the paper that have not been applied, and i believe all peices are there...
  19. S

pandorum

i know i know..... its already out on vid, but i just gotta say, this movie kinda freaked me the hell out!!!!! if ya havnt seen it, its worth watching
  20. S

skate boarding

anyone know were i can find some extremley large skate posters? maybe half wall size... been looking at the net for the last hour and havnt really seen anything bigger than the.... 24x26 or around that size, im looking for HUGE skate posters any links/ideas on were to go would be great, and thanks!