Search results

1. S

MQ2 won't stay open

Hey everyone - I've got a weird problem I was hoping to find help with. Up until this evening, I have never had a single problem with the SoD build of MQ2 I have here as a full member (for EQ-Emu). However, all of a sudden, it no longer loads. The auto-loader starts, says it's connecting to...
  2. S

Whatcha think...

going to try rift myself,
  3. S

canceling eq acc. question

lol, i was kinda feeling like that, when i got to work i tried a diff browser like stated above and it worked... thanks all
  4. S

canceling eq acc. question

ive been trying to cancel my six everquest accounts and everytime i try to cancel it the screen goes grey and gives me a yes or no box to cancel and does not allow me to choose either, any ideas? ive tried on a few different pc's and they all have the same outcome, i got 4 more that are going to...
  5. S

Fantasy books

read sword of truth series, i have read book 6 about a dozen times, faith of the fallen.... for some reason that book is the best in the series also waiting on brian sanders to come out with the latest to wheel of time, i read the lord of the ring books, they were ok, deff a bit diff than the movie.
  6. S

help: hot progression anyone?

yea i am not sure ct really has anything going on like that, i know there are mq users but everything is pretty low key... i cant say i ever seen anyone selling a task add, i bet there are people who do it but..., what server are you on? for 10 to transfer toons to a more active server that may...
  7. S

x wife / custody help, anyone?

hey all, its been a while so here is the update if anyone wants to know the outcome. after a bitter month of bullshit and hiring an attorney, yes the cops did show up at my house after my x said the kids were kidnapped, and yes she did everything in here power to fuck me over and get me in...
  8. S

help: hot progression anyone?

was wondering if anyone on ct server was willing to help do some hot progression? need 1 or so missions on teir three for 5 toons and all of teir 4 on 5 toons, hit me up if you are able.
  9. S

Boxing Emperor Crush info and questions

anyone on ct doing this? i have 6 box group all 90 cept my chanter and she is 88.... if anyone is missing a few toons pls pm me
  10. S

enjoy patch

same, around 1 aa per kill, had shared exp pot going , i spent a few hours just killen stuff got 2 named, spawn rate of named seems little to none lol, but the exp was good, got 2 toons 90 and one to 88
  11. S

Tanking and Healing HoT

started in hot with my full group at 85, started with feerott missions of course... and i was around 5.2k ac i think... was pretty tough but fast heals are key as well, im 90 on all toons and still not t4 flagged though, havnt put a ton of time into it
  12. S

well, i talked to an attorney today, and things seem to be looking up just a tad for me, least he gave me some hope, maybe tonight i can actually get some sleep. he told me my case should be cut and dry really especially since everyone was in agreement on the custody we have had for the past 2...
  13. S

thanks red, i do have some emails on the matter were we discussed the schedule and the costs associated with it and was in agreement, my x wifes husband, my wife and both of my children were present at the time of the agreement, my children did all the talking telling there mother that they...
  14. S

ill keep this as short as possible, but i was wondering if there are any fathers here that have fought for custody of there children? currently my son is almost 14, my daughter almost 16, i am in utah, since jun of 2009 my x wife has dropped my child support and given me the kids HALF of the...
  15. S

Hardcore Heritage!

i think it will be in the orig. zones.... not sure which but.. and if not.... maybe dreadlands??
  16. S

All EverQuest Servers Down

so is eq down or is there password reset just being overloaded? i reset 7 passwords last night no prob, just a huge patch so i decided to go to bed.... now all i get is operation timed out error
  17. S

PRIEST

anyone know were i can download a torrent? been going through kickass torents but all they have atm are trailers trying to find some thing to watch tonight, if you all have some ideals lemme know
  18. S

Blizkrieg, you probably shouldn't go to Iran

hahaha i love the quotes, and i love the mullet
  19. S

The New Commodore 64!!!!

lol... i remeber this thing... i fcken loved it spy vs spy on this was the bomb, and the program that you typed words in and it said them, i was probably 12 years old typing in the f word just to hear the computer say it~!!!!
  20. S

eqplayers?

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but what the fuck is up with eqplayers. half the time i type in my toons names and click on them stats are all off centered on page and you cant even see half the stuff, any ideas or is it just the shitty site????