Search results

1. S

Necro Scent of Thule

That is awesome thank you I will give that a shot this week
  2. S

Necro Scent of Thule

Scent of Thule XV, when activated, casts the highest rank of Scent of Terris and Scent of Mortality that you have scribed and triggers Death's Malaise IV on undead targets Really nice debuff and undead slow. Was hoping it would be cast like how the shammy casts Malo.
  3. S

Necro Scent of Thule

All tho I have used this program for years I've never made one of those before. Not sure how. I've read into a little bit, not recently, and couldnt quite grasp it.
  4. S

Necro Scent of Thule

I've tried both! I don't think it is recognizing the AA or the Spell sadly.
  5. S

Necro Scent of Thule

For some reason I cannot figure out how to get the necro to cast this AA.. I've tried adding debuff1=Scent of Thule and and messing around with some stuff but not really sure what to edit
  6. S

Question Using clicky debuff on wizard

Okay yikes. my bad ! Thx!
  7. S

Question Using clicky debuff on wizard

I'm not very good at the programming and I've been trying to figure out how to make the wizard click "The Lady's Entreaty" as a debuff on every mob. I've tried the wiki to add it in as a clickynuke and as a debuff? I dont know how to get it to work. This is what I made in the [Debuff] part...
  8. S

Selos Kick not Auto-Firing

Question for you guys. I'm a very casual user of MQ and plugins and the scope of the program. I know how to run eqmelee on all my characters except one. My bards selos kick ability never 'autofires' like my monks flying kick does. I've gone in and done, /melee selos=1 but it doesn't work. If...