Search results

1. T

Map Window - EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml

I need a few different size maps. The stock map is too large, the one in Krust is too small. Funny but most UIs dont change the map window file much. Could I persuade any of you to give me a link or two where I can download a few different map windows? I have looked for a thread in here and web...
  2. T

Loader Issue

every time i log on and start the loader it says there is an update available. every time i update it and restart it it says there is an update available. only way to get it to run is to say no and it works. any reason for this?
  3. T

permissions?

Forgive me if I am just being a noob and impatient but I can't seem to find even an old compile in this section anymore. I just re-upped my membership for a year about a week ago. When I click on Compile Related Downloads it shows Sorry - there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all...
  4. T

MQ2Krust

Im sure this is something simple but i cant get the commands for MQ2Krust to work. When i type /pbcure or /mount for instance on my drood i get That is not a valid command. Please use /help. Do I need something else loaded for this to work?
  5. T

UI Alteration

If this has been solved, threaded before, please forgive me. Something that would be very useful is a way to change or alter a UI in game. Yea, I know you can use the in game tool to swap out UIs but each UIs components are laid out the same so only one is right and the rest are haphazardly...
  6. T

moveutils

OK, I am a noob and I am hoping you dont all bash me and say to seach the whole site looking for this. I hope its easy. I HATE Lethar. I need to face it NE and NW tanking the biach and I am tired of strafing around it and trying to line myself up SW and SE every time the damn reflect drake...