Search results

1. T

Map Window - EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml

thanks that is much better than the one that is stock in Krust. Do you know of one that is a little bigger? Maybe halfway between the one you gave me and the default UI. Or even a competent way to look for them online. Only UIs i have found have the really small Krust map or the default UI size.
  2. T

Map Window - EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml

I need a few different size maps. The stock map is too large, the one in Krust is too small. Funny but most UIs dont change the map window file much. Could I persuade any of you to give me a link or two where I can download a few different map windows? I have looked for a thread in here and web...
  3. T

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

since the last patch 1/3 of my guild has crashing issues. Nothing fixes it. The GMs say no one else is reporting anything to each of us. I have had confirmation from other guilds on other servers that it is happening there too. They have guided us to change vid drivers, directx, c++, delete...
  4. T

mq2krust / krust UI

UI Broken Can someone fix Krust UI please? tyvm
  5. T

Patch Notes June 29th (Fellowship Exp Live)

If you have sharing on it doesnt eliminate all your exp it greatly reduces it and shares it among all the people in the fellowship. If you are 99% into level and max AA who cares? I mean how many glyphs can you burn? The thing I am not certain of is the level variant. If I could be in an exp...
  6. T

MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

Something strange. I have this working and it will click anything I have equipped or in a primary slot but it will not click items (nor find them[Item 'Ancient Werewolf Skull' not found.]) if they are in a bag. I checked by putting a bagged item in a primary slot and it clicks it fine. I have...
  7. T

Reagan daughter poses nude at 58!

Not sure if this is 42 or 58 but here you go (these are nudes of her so if you are going to be shocked or offended in the words of her mom, just say no) http://www.bartcop.com/pattiidx.htm
  8. T

EverQuest Patch News - 25 May 2011

yes i am an idiot i spent a bit of time looking for something on the current compile but all i see is the yellow text above scrolling. As the compile is down you can't click on that link. And I couldnt search by time without a topic to find the latest thread so yes I am a total bonehead. This is...
  9. T

EverQuest Patch News - 25 May 2011

I know we are down, however I had it up and it was working to an extent. Some things were blowing up but at least had the map, stick and a few other things without crashing. I had to reboot my comp and now it says that we are down as per the April 13 patch and the loader is asking for a username...
  10. T

MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

Is this working? I load MQ2Cast, do a /cmaint reload and i get MQ2ClickMaint::INI file reloaded, do a /cmaint list and i get a bunch of stuff like FileItem0: Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring (INACTIVE). When I do /doclicks nothing happens. Really liked this script. Please help. tyvm I know...
  11. T

mq2krust / krust UI

bah i am such a noob ty. all i needed to do was click on the link to get the zip file. the rest i knew. im just getting blind i guess. thanks very much. Its great that someone is keeping up this UI.
  12. T

mq2krust / krust UI

OK I am a noob once again. I use the Krust UI and love it but it is a challenge getting anyone to update the thing and it looks from your post that you did just that. I can not figure out how to get it in my UI folder though. There is an antiquated link on macroquest that has a bunch of old zip...
  13. T

Whats your HUD Look like ?

Secondary set of windows OK, I am still a noob hacker so there is probably a thread on this. If one of you could link me the thread if that is the case I would greatly appreciate it. What I want to do is have a stock set of windows via my current UI but was hoping for some way to toggle off...
  14. T

Loader Issue

every time i log on and start the loader it says there is an update available. every time i update it and restart it it says there is an update available. only way to get it to run is to say no and it works. any reason for this?
  15. T

permissions?

That's fine. I hate to be the first guy posting, "where is the new compile?" though I do go through withdrawls like the rest of you. Just wanted to make sure my access wasn't screwed up for some reason. Thanks
  16. T

permissions?

Forgive me if I am just being a noob and impatient but I can't seem to find even an old compile in this section anymore. I just re-upped my membership for a year about a week ago. When I click on Compile Related Downloads it shows Sorry - there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all...
  17. T

MQ2Krust

Im sure this is something simple but i cant get the commands for MQ2Krust to work. When i type /pbcure or /mount for instance on my drood i get That is not a valid command. Please use /help. Do I need something else loaded for this to work?
  18. T

MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

answered my own question. put the instaclick items in between the casted and they all hit most of the time. is there an easy way to load the items or do i need to add 0, 1, 2, 3 each time i log on? not that i mind that much. /doclicks is a huge time savings. oh and thez, you are awesome.
  19. T

MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

woot! fan freakin tastic. it works. most of my Nightmares dont turn out this well. one other question, it is missing some of them, it is a refresh issue i am guessing. is there a way to put some sort of delay between the clicks so it doesnt miss some casts?