Search results

1. T

ROF Tier 4

at release you will only have access to tier 1, god only knows when higher tiers will be tossed together.
  2. T

Assist Macro

i have a old assist mac that use to work great for all melee including bards, i don't rember where i got it but it was made by edud, if your still around, thank you. i don't know if i can post it here, so pm me with a email address and ill share it with you
  3. T

TorrentDay

i also have 2 invites, pm me for them
  4. T

bonechip macro stacks?

you can now buy bone chips now, i know a vender in brels rest sells them , im sure you can get them in some home citys too
  5. T

Anyone answer question re Mechamatic Guardian

iirc you can kill most of the quest mobs while on the first section, there are 4 sections, you have to run through all of them to get to the cpu. the cpu is in the control room on the top section.
  6. T

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

you just need some http://www.condomchoice.co.uk/catalog/exs-bubblegum-condoms-p-128.html or if your vegan http://www.condomchoice.co.uk/catalog/vegan-condoms-c-21_28.html?osCsid=0fc36c7b16480bc8f54ce6755e0fd06f
  7. T

Update?

without macroquest2.com mmobugs.com is just a chat site. www.macroquest2.com makes mq2 possible, bugs improves on it. so please donate to both :)
  8. T

Possible to stop moving around mob with mq2melee?

i just do /melee aggro=1 and if its on a class with taunt dont forget to /melee taunt=0 if you dont want it to pull aggro
  9. T

Shambot 4.22

all of my macros and even downflags from melee are chain casting, it has to be a coding problem with mq2
  10. T

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

just do a quick search through the mac and dec common looking for /face and put a | in front of it so it looks like |/face
  11. T

Necro mac

a tweak i did awhile ago was to add 2 mana checks to the aa section to check is mana is above x and below x, that allowed me to get db to fire when i wanted it to in combat. im sure db works elsewhere in the mac but it works well for me. under sub aa /if ((${Me.AltAbility[${AA${a}}].ID} &&...
  12. T

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

Bubba The Love Sponge - Ned Calls the FCC prank phone call YouTube - Bubba The Love Sponge - Ned Calls the FCC prank phone call
  13. T

EQBCS question.

what os are your computers running? iirc as long as its not win 7 you can just make sure windows firewall is not blocking eqbc and just type /bccmd connect 192.168.0.197 on second machine. if you are running win 7 it gets a little more complicated. a good wiki...
  14. T

WTF Comics

another comic i enjoy is http://www.thenoobcomic.com/
  15. T

Monk Burns!

the only thing about respite is that it only works if end is below 25%, and i have noticed it locks end to 25% and wont regen past it as long as you have respite on. i have respite set to trigger at 12% and if i am still in combat when end gets low i stop attack thin instant fd and drop aggro...
  16. T

tech question

i use my ps3, and my wireless network, i set up the media centers on my computers on my network and can play most media files from any of my computers on my ps3, i can also download videos and files directly on to my ps3. works great
  17. T

Item Link Question

i dont know much and trying to self teach, but look at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/enhancements.html could give you a idea
  18. T

Assist mac

is the range problem mac related or melee related? most likely melee related /melee stickrange=100 or what ever range you want toon to assist
  19. T

Whats the most...

i loved to harass a old guild leader, he would use afk macros on raids on 2 of his 3 toons he would bring to raids. i don't mind maros and bots but imo when you raid you need to play the toons you bring not just macros, mq2melee is fine. he had it set up on his toons when a emote would go off...
  20. T

HoT WTF

here is some info cut and pasted from beta forums In order to restrict access to a plot and its contained real estates, the specific players may be placed into access groups and those access groups may be assigned access capabilities. The following access groups can have players assigned to...