Search results

1. N

MMOBugs - MacroQuest2 Emulator Server Current Status: UP

Besure to follow the direction on the eqemu site to run what ever version you decide to use. I believe Fry posted a link to it at the top of this thread. You dont want your new install of SoD to patch. You can choose what directory you want it to install to, just besure it isnt the live...
  2. N

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

Why did it take me so long to look in this forum hahahaha these videos are great.
  3. N

Grind Levels or Hammer some AA's?

I just created a couple of new toons on a different server. I decided early on I would get to 65 then start working on aa pts. The plan is to gain 5 levels starting at 65 and then stop to gain the nessesary aa pts to keep up with content as it gets more difficult as you level. I am only level...
  4. N

wrong video card listed ?!??

Only reason I mention the UAC is because even setting eq to run as adminstrator it would patch then crash before server select, I disabled the UAC and I have no problems patching and running eq now. There could be several senarios what can cause EQ not to work right. That was just something...
  5. N

Are you running windows vista? if you are i would suggest turning off the User Account Controls that was what was causing eq to crash before server select. If you have vista home basic or vista home premium you dont have an easy way to turn them off so google an app called TweakUAC and that...
  6. N

I will assume you are looking under the options button where you log into everquest. If that is the case dont worry about what video card is listed there, once your in the game if you go into your options you will see the correct video card listed and all its options. But to remove your old...
  7. N

Who Knew!

My girlfriend saw someone type the word woot while reading over my shoulder and I tried to explain it to her (with very little success I might add). This article should shut her up, knowing the high honor of "Word of the Year" has been given to such a great word. hahaha...
  8. N

Everquest The Movie.

I am pretty sure this is old news but its an update on old news for some. Heres a link I came across that briefly talks about it. http://au.movies.ign.com/articles/825/825306p1.html
  9. N

Question about Info window on Item Stats.

I have been away from eq for almost a year, so could anyone tell me how to change the info window when you right click on an item so that it shows the full stats of an item that is level restricted. Thanks.