Search results

1. X

I been warping

You mad bro?
  2. X

I been warping

Was on the phone when was tying that, Was meaning to ask if anyone has been doing it lately aswell and not seeing any bans? or are they still automatically banning people. Chill out jesus fuck.. What i ment by warping on an account/character i would not like to use, Kind of ment im not on some...
  3. X

I been warping

So i been warping around occasionally on a character i would not like to see get banned. So far so good after about a week of doing it. Anyone else doing this? Only do it when im the only one in zone. and old zones.. havent been doing it in any of the new.. Im a noob be gentle.
  4. X

Piggyzone and Warp not working?

is anyone working on non detectable warps ? =p
  5. X

oh damn... so just maps now?
  6. X

Ok i plugin /plugin MQ2piggyzone says successfully loaded.. /plugin MQ2mmowarp same thing says successfully loaded.. but when i try to use /warp target it does not do anything same with piggyzone it just crashes me into character selection screen any help please?
  7. X

Phosphenes

Is there anyone that can get phosphenes on tunare?
  8. X

Zoning into OLD unvamped zones?

Ok theres this guy that knows how to zone into the old zones for example oasis...anyone got any information on this? Told me to who him and it turned out right, was going into other old zones too like freeport and stuff...
  9. X

How if theres a way to Bot?

Was wondering if theres anything i can do to set my character up in a zone and kill certain guys when their up and loot and just keep repeating by it self if so how?
  10. X

Warping to a Loc?

Is there a way to warp to a certain loc? by typing the numbers in Exampple /warp -1234 -141 or whatever how would u do it
  11. X

Race ID's

What are the race ID's? I tried putting the name and it just errors out.. Now im stuck as a human and everything in the zone is a human also lol even when i click my aon i turn into a naked human how do i fix this.
  12. X

Mq2 precompiled download?

Anyone got a good mq2 that works and is already precompiled that can zip it and could maybe reply to here?