Search results

1. Googlebee

Please help, cannot pick up anything in bags

Not exactly sure why, this happened after the latest push this afternoon. When trying to click on an item in my inventory, or bags, or bank, nothing happens. Its like the bags are locked. I can open the bags and inventory, just cannot click anything on my cursor to take items out. (Right...
  2. Googlebee

Expected downtime on MMOB post Expan. Release?

Hello, Just curious regarding the expansions release tomorrow, is the staff here ready at will? or will it be whenever time permits kinda thing. Simply curious is all, trying to plan...
  3. Googlebee

Can you use 1 mmobugs sub on 2 pcs?

Hello I recently bought a second pc to run my box crew, and have been noticing periodic disconnects from the mmobugs loader. Saying my trial subscription time has expired, even though i have an active premium subscription and am logged in to the same one as my other pc. Am I not allowed to...
  4. Googlebee

Anyone Know of a program......

That will automate clicks? Specificaly I used a program that would automate right clicks in eq. ON instant Cast items. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the program, was hoping someone here knows of it. thanks in advance.
  5. Googlebee

Mq2Supercast

Any way to make this possible from spells on items? EG Right click effects? Thanks.