Search results

1. magicdragon

FindItem help please

As we can now turn in entire stacks, I am running into a little hiccup. /shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${recipie}].InvSlot} leftmouseup This grabs the first stack it comes to and that stack is not necessarily full. Is there some way to find the inventory slot of a full stack of an item?
  2. magicdragon

Guild Bank Manager

I made this mac to look at items in the deposit list, see if there are any like it in the bank list and if there is move it to the bank, set it to public then press the merge button. It seems to be hit and miss, and I'm not sure where my timing is off. Sub Main /declare x int local /declare...
  3. magicdragon

Quest Loot inc

Just before the patch I decided I needed an .inc file to work with Pete's bot.mac that would let me tell one of my toons to come loot an item for a quest. With MQ2 down I've had lots of time to look here and MQ2's forums, but I've not found any mac's or inc's that work to loot a specific linked...
  4. magicdragon

Macro causing CTD that shouldn't.

So I was trying to make a simple macro that will look through my inventory and see if I have anything to make Celestial Essences. (Yes I am too cheap to just sell the words and runes and pay more for TSM.) So according to MQ2 Wiki, having a file name CelestialEssence.ini that looks like[CE]...
  5. magicdragon

Buy.inc help pls

I asked for help on the MQ2 vip forums over a month ago and have had no responses, so I'm hoping I'll have better luck here. Since /buyitem is a sure CTD I am trying to redo Armysoldier's buy.inc. I have been using a potions.mac to test changes I've made and have had only limited success. by...
  6. magicdragon

Do you have a poker face?

Phil Ivey hides his tilt very well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viw0iw5B0IE&feature=related If this were to happen to you and you could keep a straight face, you're not someone I would want to play poker against.
  7. magicdragon

Refined PC spawn check

I would like to modify the PC spawn check for a macro I am working on but do not have enough knowledge to do it myself and have spent a couple hours running searches on this site as well as the macroquest 2 forums and have had no luck finding a PC check that will filter out alts. What I have is...