Recent content by Zinky

1. Z

TDS

Where can we buy it on the website using DBC? I can't find it anywhere.
  2. Z

Ninja Update, MQ2 broken on Live

I double click, get 'try launch[pad.exe.' I try making shortcut, get same. What am I forgetting? (I used to be able to start from eqgame.exe, but forgot how.)
  3. Z

Ninja Update, MQ2 broken on Live

Stupid question - how do you do that now? Eqgame.exe not working for me - been awhile.
  4. Z

No comments about map range limit?

Good to know (as someone who doesn't read the release notes.) I'll be happy to have this safety feature (with available workarounds) for the regular release. I don't do it often, but was just doing last week looking for a quest toon.
  5. Z

EQ2 "Prison Server"

I will admit, I sure as @#$% wouldn't want to play on a server like that - not that I am warping, disrupting zones, etc - but it would almost be tempting to start a new account with a fake name, CC and IP address just to get banned and see how devolved chat gets. Will be interesting to see...
  6. Z

Ninja patch?

Yup. When you could buy TAs, that provided some use for plat, and several guys I bought TAs from for alts recycled their money into buying gear I made. When that was nerfed (HoT?), there was pretty much nothing to spend plat on other than spells and consumables. The rares are about the only new...
  7. Z

Ninja patch?

/agree. I would never ever have touched a krono if it wasn't for how they are now the de facto coin of the realm for buying rare drops.
  8. Z

How to level from 1-55 fast

Ooooo - so much faster than running to Oceangreen Village or whatever it is in SoD. I'd missed that, thanks!
  9. Z

lol !CheatingSmarter

I thought freewilly's post was meant as sarcasm?
  10. Z

eqplayers update

I don't see how the update could check for programs - it didn't before. My understanding is that SOE/DBG's system has continued gathering this information ever since the eqplayers ratings were taken down, as it was supposed to be 'temporary' until they fixed the system. They've been doing it...
  11. Z

SonyGate settlement... we're all rich!

Welcome to the joys of class action settlements. - People who had no harm down to them (other than the loss of playing time, which SOE at least tried to do something for with the 'pick a loot' card, etc.) get something which is petty miniscule, and not really necessary - People who did...
  12. Z

Zonewide Rare Sploit ?

Funny thing is, this will probably put a dent into Krono demand (and thus sales) for awhile. Make something that ups Krono sales and gives plat value again - and *poof,* blow it all up. Good planning, SOE!
  13. Z

Prepare for possible weekly patches

MrWizeMan is saying IF they go to weekly patches, contrary to HTWs assessment. I would imagine that if HTW is wrong he'll agree with MrWizeman'. Crazy though - part of the dissatisfaction with the latest "installment" of COTF, as I understand it, is that it is basically just HAs inside the same...
  14. Z

Kronos Krono's

Less than 25 minutes from first e-mail to having the Krono. Good business!