Recent content by Zincfling

1. Z

HyperFishing Mac Help please

ok what i did to solve this problem is use mq2autodestroy to handle the looting. it runs faster than hyperfish i think so when it tries to drop the fish its already in the bag xD Just hold the fish you want to keep on cursos and type /autokeep all, the ones you dont want /autodestroy all. Then...
  2. Z

HyperFishing Mac Help please

havint the same problem, droping alot of fish it was supposed to keep.
  3. Z

Mq2bot

it was loaded, but i guess it's premium only and i was running trial, so when i exit mq and load it again, it worked! reading trough it now to learn how to set up shop, thanks.
  4. Z

Mq2bot

is there a tutorial somewhere for new players, im typing /bot on and all it gives me is: DoCommand - Couldn't parse /bot on.
  5. Z

MMOBugs Macroquest2 Trial Version (Including EQEMU Compile)

thanks sir! it sure helps! i just want to learn my way around so i can setup my 3 accs once i get my paypall running again!
  6. Z

i think so, i just started it and it says cant load advloot. and alot of other stuff, it would be nice when we configure the plugins we want to use it it listed the ones we cant use as free version. i intend to subscribe but right now my paypal is under verify because old card expired, so i cant...
  7. Z

being unable to use loot is fubar. not loot no plat, no plat no krono, no krono no sub =(