Recent content by Zimak

1. Zimak

Looking for HELP will PAY

/Agree Money VERY well spent. I'm still using a 2-3 year old wiz mac from him for my VoA raid geared lvl 95 wiz and it is still amazing. Will take you a little tweaking when you get it to suit your specific needs but damn if it isnt worth it.
  2. Zimak

King of Beasts

Ranged fight? We leave the casters out of the pit yeah but everyone else just rushes him. Cant imagine doing it ranged like that must take forever? Looking at my parse from last night it took us 8 minutes flat from engage to win...that about what you are seeing?
  3. Zimak

Something simple

Thanks for the reply. Ok, I was away from game and MMOBUGS for a while there during the last year (yay closing down Iraq). Anywho, I've read around on the forums and I'm not really sure what a "holyshit" or "downshit" even is. I used to code and wasnt horrible, wrote a lot of my own macro's...
  4. Zimak

Something simple

Not sure if this already exists but I'm looking for something similar to MQ2Autoskills that would work for an AA or spell. Basically I'd like to have a page of hotkeys with say: AA1=On AA1=Off Spell1=On Spell1=Off etc etc When turned on it will autofire/autocast as the spell or ability is...
  5. Zimak

Convorteum 6 - Magus Sisters

Correct do NOT need to ballance them they just all need to die in a short amount of time so for idiot proofing it we ballance them all the way down....just in case.
  6. Zimak

Terror in the Dark

That bug is fixed now if you dont make it past the timer you lose. Nothing happens after the 10 terrros there is no named boss so disc from the start and redisc as they pop. Next easiest raid to Grounds. Have a summon tank go in and build aggro, then summon tank it. Rest of your tanks spread...
  7. Zimak

Shambot 4.22

Chain casting Talisman of Unity unless I turn group buffs off. Debuffs causes macro to end if I have: DOAAMalo=1 DoCripple=1 Either of those turned on the macro crahses. Otherwise working ok just gotta use no cripple and spell malo.
  8. Zimak

Convorteum 5 - Unstable Creation

If you do the event right they dont spawn at all :) Well sporali's dont anyway, the little baby crabs do but they have so few hps and all. Long boring ass fight.
  9. Zimak

Wiz Macro

This is absolutely amazing macro. So much better than the junk one I hacked together and was using. How do I get wiz to auto group invis after every kill?
  10. Zimak

Librarian's Nightmare

Kiting is a toughish part but really not that bad once your kiters know the zone well enough for when she warps you all over the place. If your a kiter keep your map open so you can see where you land as soon as you get warped away and start running like hell back to the upstairs kite room. If...
  11. Zimak

Convorteum 6 - Magus Sisters

Split raid into 4 parts and pick a direction, clockwise or counter clockwise doesnt matter just make sure the whole raid is on the same direction. Spread your tanks/heals/dps up equally as you can and go. Each time the AE fires EVERYONE moves to the next sister (cw or ccw). Rinse repeat til...
  12. Zimak

Ritual of Terror

If you can activate you can win. Just have minimum manning to trigger them and keep tanks alive, we use DA at first then deflection or ws until you get the initial add or 2 dead. Then kill a lizard and make sure to break off to kill adds as they spawn. Its a bit chaotic but not that bad really.
  13. Zimak

Ritual of Terror

I wont totally spoil it but this is one of those easily farmed events once you have it down. If you can trigger them you can win. After trigger have just enough people using ws/deflection whatever and curers for the healer silence on the names. Kill adds. Kill named. Break off to kill adds...
  14. Zimak

Ritual of Terror

Can someone just confirm that if done right in the final stage where the temple guys go live you do NOT get adds or are they just a given?
  15. Zimak

Extended Target help

Basically I do a lot of swarm killing and would like a line in my hud that tells me how many mobs I have pulled pilling up behind me so I can know when I have reached my limits.