Recent content by zdozbou

1. Z

freaking dinging every time i invite or something HELP!!

Maybe he's playing from a battlefield, and the pinging is giving away his location.
  2. Z

Plugin MQ2Bot

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is the difference between this MQ2Bot and MQ2BotOld?
  3. Z

Rogue Posin SKill

With the in game auto combine there's no real need for a macro or plugin to do that these days. As far as spell skill ups, just load a really low spell based on the skill you need are looking to skill up and make a simple loop macro that casts it over and over, let it run while you sleep. I...
  4. Z

Torrent site or invite?

For music, I find it so much easier to just pay $10 a month for Spotify. Anything I'll ever want and more is right there at my fingertips no matter where I am or what device I'm on. It's worth the $10/month to me to not have to track down music, sync to all my devices, etc.
  5. Z

Macro MQ2Retro Being Phased Out

Can I just ask which macros released by MMOBugs are not being supported? 99% of the macros released here are from fellow community members. They receieve nothing of monetary value for the release of these macros. You cannot say that they have a responsibility to maintain these macros because...
  6. Z

Items WTS Full TDS Collection Sets

Only 3 sets left! Perfect for banking AA's for the new expansion!
  7. Z

Selling these again! Great way to bank some AA's for the new expansion!
  8. Z

Percocet does charge backs a month later

This, 10000%. I've done many transactions here over the years, I've had zero issues. I am very picky about who I do business with, however. Whenever I have someone with a new account, a very low post count, or an unsubscribed member who I've never dealt with before send me a message wanting...
  9. Z

Up to date bone chips macro?

Yes. I believe the op wanted a macro to automate that. Maybe I misunderstood.
  10. Z

buy food/drink mac?

I would suspect there's something in buy.inc that looks at how many are left to buy. If it's less than 20, it buys a stack of the quantity less than 20, else it buys 20. I'm unable to look at it atm, but if I get a chance later and remember, I'll try to see if I can find it.
  11. Z

Yes...the macros I posted do just that. Or, they did last I used them. Are they not doing that now?
  12. Z

buy food/drink mac?

Try buying a stack manually from the vendor by using Shift when clicking the purchase button, and see if it only gives 20. Some items, tho they stack beyond 20, only buy stacks of 20 at a time from vendors when using Shift key + button.
  13. Z

I have not used these in a couple years, but these worked last I tried them. The first one is just a simple bone chips turn in. I did not write it, I may have edited it, honestly I do not remember. The other two completely automate the buying bone chips and turning in process. You'll need a...
  14. Z

Bump! Limited time offer: Free server transfer for the next purchase of 2 or more sets!
  15. Z

[HUD] Mouseover Comparison of Items

That is really cool! I'd have never thought of using HUD for something like that!