Recent content by Xemitel

1. X

New stuff coming in March and April

My main is a froglok! Heh, I'm glad I "quit" and missed that xpac after looking through the details for that generation of eq.
  2. X

HS Zones and level

Maybe I missed something, but I did searches and HSed away until I hit the VoA expansion (almars is a great place to start). I found HoT so overcrowded and didn't like the instance versions of HoT...I ended up going for a mage and ditching my ranger. Don't get me wrong - it was awesome. Never...
  3. X

What is the difference..

I used to guide Waaaaaaay back in the day before guides turned into mere social coordinators as they are now. We had to submit our session log when we camped out and fill out a report. Part of that log was announcing when we would in essence /kill /zone or /warp or run around client side. I...
  4. X

Ultimate Potion Macro

Does the medicine bag need to be in a particular slot??? I have "Medicine Bag" in the top slot (and have jockey'd it around in testing). I keep getting the message: potions.mac@95 (Main):/call combine Unparsable in Calcualtion:']' potions.mac@784 (Combine): /if (${FindItem[=Medicine...
  5. X

Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

Good luck...I've been waiting for 7 days now and keep going back-n-forth with the GMs/CS folks.
  6. X

Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

Been going round and round with SOE concerning a char move between accounts, even though I've subbed each account for over 2 years now. It's been a frustrating 4 days. They apparently are not satisfied that I've supplied the information they ask for via the website for this move request. If...
  7. X

VoA headshot zones

Can anyone point me in the direction to find or provide info on good zones to run Rng HS in VoA content? I've done my share of google-searches, and the only rng boards still in existance that I've dug up are so outdated (it seems the game is not as popular as before). Feerott is a joke - over...
  8. X

Fastest 70-85?

Is this viable w/o a ranger? my two 80+ toons I'd group the lower with are a nec and mage. I get the feeling this is not the best option in terms of efficiency. Can anyone verify/debunk this assumption? V/r Xemitel
  9. X

Auto Puller Macro

I've been working with this macro for a few days now, and I keep getting stuck in <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='<a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='that it';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;"...
  10. X

Supercast issues?

Drowfire, Yes, I was using the gems to cast spells. I was both unaware of and thus, not using scast. I'll give that a try - thank you.
  11. X

Supercast issues?

I've done searching for anything relating to supercast and have come up dry. Is anyone else noticing issues with the plugin? I've ensured that it's loaded and am unable to cast while running (spells interrupted). Is there another plugin that I need to have up or are there any known conflicts...