Recent content by xage

1. X

Pop up's on mmoloader

Agree, I'm cool with the loader and the messages have to be clicked once, but I've been repeatedly getting the message about the chinese PL team, of which I couldnt give less a care about that i'd rather not recieve. But its a necessary evil.
  2. X

Frequency UI

Didn't download, not sure if this is what you changed or not but this is working for people that i posted over on mq2 forums If its the same thing sorry =P sucked not having freq when I logged on Open EQUI_Templates.XML and add this at the end, after </WindowDrawTemplate> and before </XML>...
  3. X

NDA...

Worth a try, I wanted to know, insider inf0z plz lol
  4. X

NDA...

I won't tell if you don't.
  5. X

NDA...

So, being the good citizens we all are, and the unlucky for some of us - anyone feel like divulging some information? Would love to kick it off, but I've not yet got accepted :(
  6. X

Problems Installing EQ Titanium

Installing Titanium. I have some EQ Titanium CDs. However when i try to install them, I can't. I get the Modify, Repair, Remove screen, as I have EQ already Installed. How can I get around this?
  7. X

MQ2 Allowing /goto for guides

Is there a way to have mq2 only accept commands from the MQ2 window? and not the normal chat window?
  8. X

MQ2 Allowing /goto for guides

It works, thank you - however it will only do the "correct" goto if /gmgoto is typed into the MQ2 chatwnd box. Otherwise it gives me the invalid command error. Tried it several times and it only functioned if it was typed in the MQ2 Chat window box. This is no problem if only a minor...
  9. X

Spell Timer HUD help

Yep, casted both spells to make sure. Played with it a little, if some text is added to the end of the code, after ]},]} say like ]},]} x It reports NULL and has the X, does not process any spells casted
  10. X

Spell Timer HUD help

Yes, I did try it with the fix, comes up blank - not even the Darkness: Part
  11. X

Spell Timer HUD help

Tried playing around with it but to no avail.. getting blank with that - even if either of the spells are on. However from your reply I learned I can have them together snare=3,395,424,255,255,255,Darkness: ${SpellTimer[${Target.ID},All,"AURORAL darkness","Embracing darkness"]}s and it will...
  12. X

Spell Timer HUD help

snare=3,395,424,255,255,255,Darkness: ${SpellTimer[${Target.ID},All,"AURORAL darkness"]} ${SpellTimer[${Target.ID},All,"Embracing darkness"]} s I use this in my HUD for my spell time on darkness(snare) How do I make it not say 0 if the spell over, or not yet casted.It works perfect...
  13. X

MQ2Dps in HUD

I use MQ2DPS and I want the information to display in my HUD, Currently I have my current DPS displayed in the hud with Dps1=3,140,-55,255,234,8,DPS Dsp2=3,223,-55,255,234,8,${If[${Dps.Me},${Dps.Me},]} But I want to know how to use mq2Dps to show the ammount of damage done in my hud, if anyone...