Recent content by Wurzelsepp

1. W

New hot zones

MMM has always been one of the coolest group zones in the game. Very well designed, challenging and fun. The zone designers did a great job. Unfortunately, back in Secrets of Faydwer, this zone had been locked behind hard (!) raid progression, such that only hard-core raiders, who were maxed on...
  2. W

experience in CoTF tasks/missions?

Remember that all banked task rewards were set to yield no-xp when RoF (which raised the level to 100) was launched. I would assume they will do the same thing again. So don't bank any task rewards.
  3. W

Plugin Request: Mq2SelfBlind!

Thanks Pete! The /viewport EQ-Native-Command seems to be just what I was looking for (though I didnt try it yet). According to the official Sony Forum, "this command will set up what your character sees, i.e., what you see when you hit F10". And that's exactly what I want to turn black - so I...
  4. W

Plugin Request: Mq2SelfBlind!

I sometimes find myself using a remote connection (Teamviewer) to check my bots. Clearly, transfering all the EQ-graphics takes up all the bandwith - so everything is being slowed down. But whenever my zerker procs his Blinded Rage Self-Blind, suddenly all is good! I can even walk around using...
  5. W

Boxing Argath Raid

Required Classes: Tower Mover: Any FD class (the above macro assumes a Monk) Bolt Gun Trigger: Bard or any FD class (the above macro assumes a Bard) Kill Group: Any group having a real healer (since you can't use mercs) and at least two DPS classes for sufficient DPS. The tower mover can join...
  6. W

Fast Powerleveling to 95 with max AAs in Kernagir

Another exploit that I am no longer using allows to spawn an infinite number of level 84 mobs. These mobs will spawn in groups of three, and once killed, and if done right, they will respawn immidiately. Allowing a group running a simple kill macro to gain absurd experience and plat over night...
  7. W

Boxing Argath Raid

The following is a write-up of one of my favorite exploits, that I am not using anymore, as the rewarded gear is very much obsolete now. It allows to kill the Avatar of Steel, the boss of the Argath Raid, without enganging it and without using any active hacks. It allowed to kill the Avatar of...
  8. W

Warp T drops you

That's sad... I'm afraid your information is no longer up to date... It used to be like that... but now things are different... check the suspended/banned forum. You account(s) will be hit for sure when the next ban wave hits. That's why Fry added the additional safety measures.... which you...
  9. W

Moveutils/advpath Problem

Same here, sometimes the key mapping works, sometimes it doesn't. It cannot see any pattern here, and I have done alot of testing. As workaround, at least for Mq2advpath, would be to change the source to use "/keypress up hold" instead of "/keypress forward hold". This will screw anyone who...
  10. W

MQ2GetMission for solo tasks?

I was wondering if the Mq2GetMission plugin could be used to get solo tasks ( in addition to group tasks and raids). The current version of the plugin does either not have the functionality to /watch mission IDs, or it does just not work on solo tasks. Also, all MissionIDs listed in this forum...