Recent content by wonko

1. wonko

EggFortune macro.

Thanks Tree great macro. Been running it since last night bout 18hrs or so ago and up to 72k. 96k and counting
  2. wonko

could not establish a connection

Thanks dulak that is exactly what i finally ended up doing. Put a keyboard in front of a monkey and eventually he will spell a word. Was a tense few minutes this morning trying to get rid of all the junk. I will check out Avast.
  3. wonko

eq created a log when i tried to log in not sure what most of this means: [11:18:00] Self-Patch Check. Begin initialization. [11:18:00] Patcher: Checking Old Handles... [11:18:00] Patcher: Creating Thread... [11:18:00] Patcher: Done with Thread Creation Routine... [11:18:00] Patcher: Thread...
  4. wonko

when i restarted the computer there was about a 2 or 3 minute window where I could start programs. So I started Malwarebytes and it stopped it. I think it did some damage tho before I could get it under control. I am unfamiliar with how windows communicates with networks so winsock is...
  5. wonko

does eq use explorer to patch? network seems to be fine, eq seems to be the only program affected so far.
  6. wonko

Had a nasty problem with some malware, damn thing spamed me with virus messages and would not let me open anything that would get rid of it. Finally got rid of (keeps fingers crossed) but now when I try to start eq it gives me this message "could not establish a connection please check your...
  7. wonko

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

Not sure if you still read this or not army but wanted to say thanks. I am using the make poison mac right now and it seems to be running very smoothly.
  8. wonko

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Looking to do this on Prexus. Neone interested pm me.
  9. wonko

Looking for a good plat website link

ourplat.com has been good to me so far. Quick service and no problems yet. Been a while since I used them so not sure of plat supply tho.
  10. wonko

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

certainly hope not, I still have toons to gear up. Haven't tried much since the patch other than to look at what they did to it.
  11. wonko

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

Will it still let you loot and zone out with it? It was nice getting those wt reduction bags for everyone.
  12. wonko

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

Darn, no lockouts and free brews............So much out there to take advantage of if i just could.
  13. wonko

SOE Sued

I have a question, may be a little off topic but it does concern Sony. What makes it legal for them to keep my money if they ban me? I pay for a service based on a certain dollar amount for a finite amount of time. If through my actions they decide to cut me off before the time is up...
  14. wonko

Favorite EverQuest Era

Well, I didn't start until shortly before Kunark so my memories of the original EQ are somewhat based on getting killed a lot in everfrost. My first character was a barb warrior and killing bears and skellies worked until I found Blackburrow. The trains, wow the trains to the zone killed me...
  15. wonko

pet stops attacking

Does anyone else have a problem with their pet where the pet will stop attacking at some point during the fight. Doesn't seem to be any special timing to it. He will go back to fighting if you order him to attack. As far as I can tell it does usually happen before the mob enrages so I don't...