Recent content by WIZMAN

1. W

MQ2Events and bc window

I think this was broken recently -mine is not firing as all- worked well until last patch.
  2. W

Removal of old plugins

I use and like mmotext-simple and does what its supposed to.
  3. W

MQ2Nav zone.ini

Thx- this needs to be added to zones.ini in build.
  4. W

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Anyone figured out how to use this with wineq2? WinEq2 is buggy for me with autologin now- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't attach - would be nice to be able to use the launch program with WinEQ2 as using regular EQ just loads all the windows on top of each other...
  5. W

Plugin MQ2NAV - Sathir's Tom (Ring of Scales)

Thx- messed around with it after I posted and that seemed to work :)
  6. W

Plugin MQ2NAV - Sathir's Tom (Ring of Scales)

Anyone having issue with skyfire meshes? They seem to create under the world....
  7. W

Pull.mac for use with MQ2Bot

i have no issues using mq2bot with pull.mac ....
  8. W

Odd pulling issue

Not familiar with this macro but does it use alerts? I had to /alert clear 1 with another pull macro as it automatically added some unwanted mobs to the alert list.
  9. W

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

repatch- that was fixed
  10. W

MQ2Bot - Shaman no longer dotting/nuking/sending pet

I 'fixed' it on my casters by setting useselfbuffs=0. I am going to try and go thru and see if its a certain buff doing it but turning off selfbuffing seemed to fix it on my casters. Htw said there was some stacking issue going on most likely but that was the last I heard a month or so.
  11. W

MQ2Nav Release Thread

Thx Htw thought I had run it but appeared to need the dxwebsetup :). All working well now.
  12. W

MQ2Nav Release Thread

Having the same issue on my laptop- cannot get MQ2Nav to load. Deleted all the .dll files and redownloaded and same issue.
  13. W

Pull.mac for use with MQ2Bot

Awesome news- i had your old code working with MQ2Nav but I'm sure what you are doing will be much more efficient :)
  14. W

Absence

i am very sorry for your loss HTW. My 19 year old son died last year as well so unfortunately I know your pain. I see the post from compassionate friends on his obituary and can recommend them when you are ready for it...
  15. W

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thank you :cool: donated to eqmule- was time anyways....