Recent content by wizbabe

1. wizbabe

OLD screenshots?

sb, you can go to this link to view some old ss's. http://media.pc.ign.com/media/002/002252/imgs_4.html
  2. wizbabe

Steel Behemoth

The Viral AE can be reduced on how many it hits by simply spacing people out. On final mob, just make sure if you range it, people aren't all bunched up together in one little corner. Spreading the raid out as much as possible helps prevent it spreading as bad. Obviously, melee will have issues...
  3. wizbabe

The Beast

Only adds are the ones on the beach which pop when he first moves. They can be mezzed so they don't heal him and killed off one by one. Then he repops the second time on the other side if the beach with 4 more adds, rinse and repeat. The adds that pop from the mate don't have to be kited by just...
  4. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Honestly, the only thing I've noticed from them is a select person out of raid will get a red emote across thier screen about the martyr. I got it last night before getting banished. Some peoeple have reported being charmed during that phase after seeing the red text. Next thing I know, martyr...
  5. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

During phase 3, pay attention to his emotes while he shadowsteps. He powers up during the AE rampage for a few seconds and then powers back down (he still shadowsteps during this). You can set the audio trigger to help with people not wiping as much from severe AE dmg. Heard swarm pets were the...
  6. wizbabe

The Unborrowing

So far, our guild has gotten to about wave 7. Were basically setting up two MT's for the waves, have a few SK's kiting while a pally brings them in one by one. It can get a little messy but its something were playing with atm. Did notice one thing, messenger stops spawning after people have...
  7. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

We put knights and casters on the adds to burn em quick while rest of raid deals with Fippy. About 10% we let rangers WS him while keeping him moving. If I remember right, the adds can heal him. At 10%, all DPS goes onto him. It gets kinda fast, so I haven't paid full attention to the mezzing.
  8. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Sorry Omnec, not sure which stuns our pally's are using as it gets loud in vent. I'd have them give what they got in thier arsenal a try unless someone else reads this thread and knows which exactly helps.
  9. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

We keep our casters out of sight during that phase so a couple of druids from the caster groups can help heal the mt. Also gives the casters a chance to med back to full during the bane beatdown. Pallies and pets ftw on the stun portion. Also, make sure healers are at max range. Alot of ours...
  10. wizbabe

Underquarry task question

I had issues with the locs as well. Didn't write em down though as I didn't plan on helping/doing it again. I did notice with Levi, it took a few seconds for me to get an update occassionally. Might try the rogue trick if you can though.
  11. wizbabe

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

I'm kinda curious as to what it is that interrupts this