Recent content by wired420

1. W

Agnarr; New Progression Server

Watching someone use MQ2 on Agnarr right now. Stick still looks pretty obvious.
  2. W

Need to Buy a New Computer Little Lost -- Advice Appreciated

Don't bother with an SSD just for EQ. Only difference you'll notice is loading times may be 1 or 2 seconds faster(It doesn't have to spin up when starting to read the files). It already reads game files into memory faster than a regular HDD can go. SSD is an over expense for EQ. It's meant for...
  3. W

MQ2MoveUtils

/stick command doesn't seem to be able to turn to face any direction, whether in combat or not, unless the window trying to make the movement is currently in focus. Can't get behind something in combat, or even run back to camp after a fight. It sits there and glitches like it's trying to...
  4. W

Lots of crashes while idle

I'll drop the WinEQ2 and stand around a bit tonight. I crash a lot (Everquest issues, with or without mq) when zoning. It's a fine balancing act now a days. Zoning issue is a graphics driver thing. I don't ever use docracks or anything active what so ever. Mainly macros and melee
  5. W

Lots of crashes while idle

Starting to crash a lot. I can log in. Stand still while looking up a quest, and it will crash before I finish reading the quest. I submitted both the mini and full dump. Only plugins loaded were autogroup autoacceptrades melee moveutils netbots netheal mq2cast viewport and the defaults. Does...
  6. W

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

I've offered up sponsored hosting if someone was willing to put in the effort in creating a new sandbox. I've already got a server on the login list. 32 cores, 128GB ram. With work. I don't have the time to put in on database/spawn/quest work. It's fully loaded, has the auto updater working with...
  7. W

MMOBugs Subscription Double Payments

Yeah. I used it for my local business for a bit. It was a bit more expensive than paypal, but you do get your money the next day most of the time.
  8. W

MMOBugs Subscription Double Payments

XenForo is alright. I kind of dislike all forum options available now. vBulletin is selling on name alone though. It's definitely time to get away and never expect another update except a version number change. Bug ridden. I can't keep one from getting hacked with a high user base (I'm a web...
  9. W

how to turn off the new eq looting system?

I hate it in certain zones when I'm looking for just one item, and don't wanna loot a bunch of other junk. Especially when I know the icon for the item already. But... It's useful in two situations I find. HA's and Powerleveling (Gems/Defiant mostly). You can pull a mass of crap and loot it all...
  10. W

MQ2Main is locked...?

I'm having this problem now. Did anyone ever find a fix for it? It happened after the loader kicked everyone off and Fry posted a new loader the other day. Since then the auto updater has been busted. Edit 1 (8 Mins later): I've created a second copy of the compile. I've moved it to a USB key...
  11. W

New to EQBC

Been trying for the last hour to remember how to do this. Haven't really been around in a few years :)
  12. W

MMOLoader autoclosing

It was having issues with the offset for left clicking right before this started happening.
  13. W

if you can you should

Definitely a good read. Learned a lot from it.
  14. W

if you can you should

They are over 1TB now. http://www.fusionio.com/products/iodrive2/
  15. W

if you can you should

I have an SSD as my Install drive for Windows, Office, Games. I have a secondary SSD setup just for caching. Then use 7200RPM Plate drives x 3 for storage. This way I never lose anything important, and a couple of folders get backed up to the web when changed instantly as well.