Recent content by wilelorf

1. W

Modbot Users thread

hey drood, I am working out the kinks n stuff myself on some chars. So that being said im gonna put up my 2 druid ini that seem to work fine. They will group heal, RC, dd/dot seem to be working np. Bout only issue i have is that it seems to want to lag in assisting the MA. Not sure why...
  2. W

What do you plan to box for Fippy?

im thinking about a war/clr/enc/wiz setup. Though will be lacking on the dps. Crack was a must back in the day and with this i will have ports/cc covered.
  3. W

DPS Problems With a Box Group... Need Suggestion

I would say step one is drop a cler merc. With air pet and shammy spot heals, shd lifetaps I would say you need to take another look at your macros/playstyle if you still need both clr mercs. Aside from that if we are talking mercs with that group its 2 rog mercs n cleric merc imo. If you...
  4. W

modbot help plz n thank you

yeah, i tried to post it as condensed as possible, so the melee portion is at the bottom of the codebox already, after the modbot .ini. Thank you again.
  5. W

modbot help plz n thank you

Ok. So i have been trying to fine tune modbot for my chars lately and am at an impass that i cant seem to figure out what is not set up right. I am running dru, pal, bst, and enc on modbot; one being connected to eqbcs but actually controlled by me, aside from mq2melee settings. I normally...
  6. W

Anyone have a good diagram of Time?

Not sure about a diagram but off top of my head, left to right, there is 5 portals on zebs island. far left--Korafax(on left after you get to 2nd island) and tosk (on right) mid left--old bloodfields mid mid-- oceangreen mid right-- field of scale far right-- bloody kith i think this is right...
  7. W

What servers have least population?

was curious, so went to eqplayers and did a quick search. Searched per server 85-90 players, results listed in 20 per page Trak had 3 pages Zek(PvP) had 54 FV(role) had 77 All other servers had a range of 240 to 300 pages of results. simplified high end players(boxes included obviously)...
  8. W

Computer and Back to EQ

Im currently running modbot on my pally bst dru trio and it works pretty good. Basically like mentioned before bst is mostly mq2melee and uses modbot for casting his spells. Dru is set for healing duties since i trust mercs very little, i swear they ninja afk too!!! And pally is mostly...
  9. W

do i have a problem

i wasnt blaming anyone, i just meant if they processed my petition could they see that i was using the macro. I have since replyed saying that i reclaimed it and was resolved.
  10. W

do i have a problem

you were dead on w that. Didnt even know you could reclaim items like that, must have been put in when i was out of game, thought you had to petition as only way. Thank you
  11. W

do i have a problem

Hey i was just running a macro and went to switch from shield to 2h and both went poof. not on cursor, bags, equiped, ground. I exited MQ2 and relogged then submitted petition to try n get em back. Will they be able to tell. Macro was skillz for leveling up caster skills.
  12. W

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit0= /if (${Group.Member.ClericType[1].PctHps}<75 || ${Group.MemberClericType[2].PctHps}<75 || ${Group.Member.ClericType[3].PctHps}<75 || ${Group.Member.ClericType[4].PctHps}<75 || ${Group.Member.ClericType[5].PctMana}<75)) /casting Focused Paragon of Spirit |alt Ok if i understand this...
  13. W

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Hey i don't ever remember this being discussed so im posting, sorry if it has been. I am looking to make a holy and a down to check the same thing, so i do it all the time. What i was hoping for was to set it up to check a specific class mana pool and cast Focused Paragon if its below a...
  14. W

modbot lag?

Thanks i run eq by default in all the lowered settings minus i default set for group spell effects. ATM the comp has 3m of ram and not sure if its maxed out. was just some cheapo laptop to run eq while my desktop is sent to new duty station and i am on leave. Kind of figured that it was...
  15. W

modbot lag?

Hey, im running modbot on my pally and druid. I pull with my bst and it seems to me while the druid will start healing with no delay from my settings, the dmg doing portion, IE pally assisting/trying to gain aggro and the druid starting to cast spells seem to take a long time. Since i dont...