Recent content by wh0re

1. W

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

warp Shit, warp is still working ? also i did ToV from RoF - Was a pain in the dick, but completed it myself with 2 boxes after 5 hours
  2. W

Progression Server RAF-LoLness

lol your a little late on that, but a 4 mages 1 cleric and a necro with a oog chanter you can do wonders :)
  3. W

Best example of movement code?

Dev bots macros are the shit. I have it so soon as i tell em follow they will follow me , still attack if i get aggro ect. But the following is the shit
  4. W

Testcopy gear

what kind of gear are you looking for ? for what classes ?
  5. W

What do you guys do for mass AA gains.

it used to be back when argath was the shit, not sure anymore
  6. W

whose got the next test patch notes :P

Haha i was about to post the same thing, and it bullshit they are reducing the flurry chance on zerkers, that ability isnt op or some shit, it was fine the way it was
  7. W

Oakwynd bow

Ah, why not daggers? 15 delay is better then 17 delay -=p
  8. W

Char transfer off fv

So, has anyone transfered to FV and still had a char transfer token on them? Anyone ever try and use it once they got on the server ?
  9. W

Walmart cards

Theres a way, get a magnet card reader, get the code it sends and manually do it yourself, each card when u swip it sends the activation too the server, figure it out from there
  10. W

Sites that buy people's PP?

they offer pennys.... all sites do for the most part. They will give u like 7$ per mil and sell the mill for like 500$ its stupid lol
  11. W

Opinions on voa from boxing perspective

Nah, its not anti-boxing, but it def was boxing friendly. Lang is a sort of pain, but everything else just takes some ingenuity. Ranger Mage shaman, clcr merc, is what I use and I have mage tank ranger dps shaman slow, and there's not a t4 named i haven't been able to kill , some have been quite...
  12. W

Koriscian Warrens and a disconnect

if u think u have corrupt zone files,. delete the zones u think that are corrupt and repatch it
  13. W

quick question

Anyone know what the command is again to get plugin window to pop up when u close it ? pluginmanwnd dont work no more
  14. W

anyone know whats up eq?

Some one said it was a bank dupe bug taht ppl where going nuts over.